Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Megrim

Educated
I wrote in the OP, sign-ups will be open until October 13. People then need to apply to the league before October 15 at 20PM UTC. Matchday 1 begins on October 16.
:decline:

I'm not able to sign-up until very late on the 13th due to being out training to shoot Russians Sand People filthy darkies anyone I goddamn want to.

Just extend the signups to the 14th, I don't imagine it'd be that much of an issue.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Ok, Helf team ready to go. I think you have to create a competition within the league, for people to apply to join.

Yep, I do, I've just been busy at work. Hope to have a comp up and running soon, will let you all know when that happens. And I'll update the OP with your information at the same time.

Will we be able to submit the teams ingame today? Today's the last day I'll be able until the 16th at least.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I wrote in the OP, sign-ups will be open until October 13. People then need to apply to the league before October 15 at 20PM UTC. Matchday 1 begins on October 16.
:decline:

I'm not able to sign-up until very late on the 13th due to being out training to shoot Russians Sand People filthy darkies anyone I goddamn want to.

Just extend the signups to the 14th, I don't imagine it'd be that much of an issue.

I'll just extend it ye, no problem.

Ok, Helf team ready to go. I think you have to create a competition within the league, for people to apply to join.

Yep, I do, I've just been busy at work. Hope to have a comp up and running soon, will let you all know when that happens. And I'll update the OP with your information at the same time.

Will we be able to submit the teams ingame today? Today's the last day I'll be able until the 16th at least.

I'll try to make it, but I'm really busy at work so I can't guarantee it.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Yay, turns out my work network which blocks almost every game doesn't actually block BB2. So the league is open for sign-ups!

To sign up, search for 'RPG Codex League' and register. Then register to the competition called 'RPGCL, Season 1' within that league :)

Berekän

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Ah, finally got my potato edishun.

Good news, it's really the Best Deal edishun. For the bargain price of 30 potatos, I got the base game and 4 free team dlcs (negro, undead, norse, nurgle).

However

bad news is it's ALL IN POTATO

AND THE LANGUAGE CAN'T BE CHANGED

and from what I see dis is a truly high quality translato, considering that in camera modes, which are "Blood Bowl 1", "Blood Bowl 2", "Free", "free" is translated as "free of charge/gratis". Also checking skill auto-triggers, I see "tackle" is "attack". I can't wait to see the other skill names.

DIS GON BE GUD

Andnjord hope you are prepared for a crash course in Polando :troll:

also, my coach name is Roxorowski.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
OK, updated OP - please check that your info is correct and feel free to provide updates. I changed my race tentatively to an elf team to mellow out the bashyness, but might revert to Norse if the league gets more agile than anticipated.

Also I've received no applications yet (just in case anyone tried to apply).

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
OK, the process is slightly more complicated folks:

1. You apply for the league

2. I accept, which means you get a ticket

3. You then use that ticket to apply

I just accepted Roxor, Lagole Gon and Berekän. So Berekan if you can only do it today pleasure go use your ticket :D

Andnjord

Arcane
All right, of course, the box arrived a couple of hours after I left Poland but I got the steam code (blessed be Gaben) sent to me. Downloading now.

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
Okay Boss, sent my request with the Meat Loving Vegans :salute:

EDIT:
Jesus H Christ, thank god the language swticheroo worked, the UI is so unintuitive I would have never figured out how to create a team if the game was still in Polish. :Cyanide:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Yesterday I was looking for 15 minutes how to apply my own test team to my own test league.

:cyanide:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Accepted your ticket Undead Phoenix which means when you use that we only need Jaedar to apply and we can begin. I know sser is considering whether he has time, so cross your fingers for that one, otherwise we're running with a bye of some sort. I'm thinking a bye = loss (easier to calculate with that way) but that you get something like 2 MVPs to compensate - I believe I can set that up and it seems to be the LRB-suggested way/tabletop-norm to handle it. If not, a bye will probably = a win of some sort for one MVP and a touchdown.

Also the table has been updated with team names in the OP.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I just want to take this moment to :excellent: everyone who submitted teams with custom player names.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom