Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

how the fuck do I donate

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member

Rando Thoughtful

Educated
Patron
Aye, i've lurked for a good six years and I feel like I should pay something. Sweet jesus, the years of the Grimoire thread that i've read were more entertaining than a lot of the media I paid for.

Rando Thoughtful

Educated
Patron
Hey guys. Now that I donated i'm happier than ever. I can't recommend it enough. Don't question whether or not i'm real, or still alive, because the answer to that question is positive in whatever manner is positive to you.

Bocian

Arcane
What kind of cuck pays for something he can get for free?
patron3.gif

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Don't donate. I wouldn't be surprised if the Codex installs bitcoin miners on your computer.

That's more than enough payment for something that destroys your inner child.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom