Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking Darkest Dungeon: The Story of the Iceberg - Review by Celerity

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Nice going guys, you post this piece of shit review just for laughs while I sent you a The Quest review almost a year ago which could have introduced a very decent game to a few Codexers...party on
I played that quite a bit on my tablet on train journeys and it is a pretty decent turn- and tile-based third-person RPG. I can see that it is recommended on the Codex steam curator page. Did you get a response about why they didn't feel like posting it? Conspiracy theories and/or conspiracy facts aside, I can't think of a reason not to cover the game itself... well, apart from some kind of overzealous #PCMasterRace motivation but that doesn't seem very likely, considering who is responsible for content.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Nice going guys, you post this piece of shit review just for laughs while I sent you a The Quest review almost a year ago which could have introduced a very decent game to a few Codexers...party on
I played that quite a bit on my tablet on train journeys and it is a pretty decent turn- and tile-based third-person RPG. I can see that it is recommended on the Codex steam curator page. Did you get a response about why they didn't feel like posting it? Conspiracy theories and/or conspiracy facts aside, I can't think of a reason not to cover the game itself... well, apart from some kind of overzealous #PCMasterRace motivation but that doesn't seem very likely, considering who is responsible for content.
To be honest I feel that since I dont kiss ass or play edgy kiddie I dont belong to the Dex Cool Kid Clique

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Invictus I see your review in our inbox now...a big unformatted wall of text with no screenshots. It's not very good, but it's possible it could make it as a Konjad-style "quickie review" if you put a minimum effort into making it readable. Not anytime soon though because we're very busy.

In general, if you want somebody to actually work with you on something, PM Crooked Bee or myself.

Last edited:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not anytime soon though because we're very busy.
Gsay6Ru.gif

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
Why are they done? With their team size, they shouldn't have any money problems after this release?

Despite all their fake awards they're getting outsold by No Man's Buy. They're still wasting their money on them though. That's why they're out. Poor money management and employing squads of incompetent shillpuppets instead of actual development talent.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Celerity needs to be hired to write Westworld season 2, someone send this review to Jonah, Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris' agent.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Invictus I see your review in our inbox now...a big unformatted wall of text with no screenshots. It's not very good, but it's possible it could make it as a Konjad-style "quickie review" if you put a minimum effort into making it readable. Not anytime soon though because we're very busy.

In general, if you want somebody to actually work with you on something, PM Crooked Bee or myself.
If I remember correctly Jaesun was the one who I contacted. As for pics since I never heard back I didnt send them separetly.
As for wall of text... yeah exactly my point here; Celerity's angst teenage habdjob here is the very definition of a wall of text but since his is a butthurt special likely to cause much entertainment I guess his is ok and mine is not... even though I used Vault Dweler's review format for it
If you want me to reformat it I can do that, if not that is fine too
As for its quality... yeah I still see 7 Pillars of Eternity reviews so dont try to turn your nose here buddy, and do please think of this whenever you have one of your "everything is decline" moments since The Quest is a good fucking game and a simple review could help a fellow codexer give it a try
I can handdle the Codex beign sarcastic, petty and even childish...hollier than thou I guess it is too much

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
We may have been too dismissive of your efforts. I don't remember Jaesun telling us anything about it in advance - a wall of text just showed up in the Codex inbox one day and that's hard to take seriously, especially if you're busy with other things. Format it properly, add pics and PM it to us and maybe we can do something with it someday.

Last edited:

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
We may have been too dismissive of your efforts. I don't remember Jaesun telling us anything about it in advance - a wall of text just showed up in the Codex inbox one day and that's hard to take seriously, especially if you're busy with other things. Format it properly, add pics and PM it to us and maybe we can do something with it someday.
Ok so I got some pics and sent a message to Crooked Bee let see if we can hey something sorted out

Celerity

So funny thing. It's been about 2 years since I wrote that and about 1 year since Infinitron released it from Jew prison. And... there's about 3 corrections, all of them very minor and all of them, if implemented make the review MORE negative. That is how little Rekt Hook has changed. More damage spam, more false reviews, no pretensions SJWs are legit professional developers. Remembering they were so triggered they had Steam censor all downvotes on all games just because they got pounded mercilessly for years and their fake reviews didn't fool anyone is my Merry Christmas present.

Let's see if they're still mind broken SJWs this time next year!

Celerity

So the official trolling count is now:

Celerity, Executor of Impunity: 90,011,337.
Rekt Hook, Scammerific Cucks, Incorporated: 1.

Rekt_Hook_12.png

Celerity

Nah, Rekt Hook trolled me by giving me a trading card pack when I was playing other games that are actually good.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
More than 1337 hours. But the game's got an expansion (and other DLC), so that's ok.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom