Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How will you play Vampire - bloodlines?

Fez

Erudite
I'll start off by running around near the starting point like a madman, then I'll try and see how many people I can butcher before the NPCs take me down. Then I'll have a proper go. Maybe.

Best waiting until we have a better idea of the game and its contents before we decide how we are going to play it.

Voss said:
Gangrel have protean. (How is it weird and wonderful though? Fairly straightforward shapeshifting)
Tremere have the magic (Thaumaturgy)
Neither like to share with others.

I might be thinking of a different skill than protean, which one is it where the first level gives you night vision etc and one of the levels gives you claws that do aggy damage. Maybe it was the gangrel, it was fun eviscerating hobo's with those claws, pretty weird and wonderful.

Voss

Erudite
No, that's Protean
eyes, claws, earth meld, wolf/bat form, mist form.

DamnElfGirl

Liturgist
I always try to play a sneak 'n' speak character first, to see if the game lets me. I'm hoping Bloodlines will actually make it possible, and not just make me think it's possible and then trap me in an unavoidable scripted battle that requires pure brawn 2/3rds of the way through the game. Not that I'm bitter about some previous gaming experiences or anything.

Anonymous

I plan on going Gangrel, for all those neat Protean abilties. But I imagine i'll play through with every clan, because I likes to do that sorta thing.

mr. lamat

Liturgist
haven't a clue about the clans and such... but a charismatic speaker who can open any door and a penchant for embracing soccer moms. he'll always carry a shotgun cuz my aim is absolute shit in any fps.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom