Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance Pre-Release Thread [RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
The Popamolers have finally taken over the Codex. They don't go to school because they can call themselves Codexers.

Such a degree of stupidity would be alarming even for a normal gaming forum, but here it is just disheartening :lol:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Well, your mom is a pie chart.

But do tell how Morrowind is not a spreadsheet.

Or were you complaining about shitty ordered lists with scrollbars? 'cuz it has those too.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It looks similar to Oblivion because they’re both trying to mimic the look of ink on parchment. To which I say: so what?

I’ve never understood why people get so impassioned about menus. The recent elder scrolls games would suck even with great menus. KCD will not rise or fall on the strength of its shopkeeper window.

Burning Bridges

But do tell how Morrowind is not a spreadsheet.

I did not say that.

I said the UI of KCD is an insult to my intelligence. And I said Morrowind/Wizardry 8 was not. Now look at those screenshots and tell me that I am not right.

To which the moron came and yelled "LOLOLOL u don't know what a spretsheet is, spretsheets has no graphix".

Smejki

Larian Studios, ex-Warhorse
Developer
what is the expectation for the main story and for the main story + sidequests, in hours to complete? Also what's the proportion between sidequests to critical path content?

Warhorse sez 50 hours main quest, 100+ hours completionist run.

Slightly above standard for modern big RPGs imo.
Warhorse has run some internal tests and most people finished the game between 80 and 100 hours. None of them has 100%ed I should add.
You can turn it off in the menu.
And we already educated nick on that (and broke a few of his fingerbones)

Last edited:

Smejki

Larian Studios, ex-Warhorse
Developer
That ui is some oblivion level shit. Disgusting.

HPRJqnd.jpg
Holy shit this old version is ugly.:what:

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I’ve never understood why people get so impassioned about menus. The recent elder scrolls games would suck even with great menus. KCD will not rise or fall on the strength of its shopkeeper window.

You should play Grimoire. One inventory screen can ruin a game.

I'd rather get skull-fucked by a jackhammer, thank you.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

HPRJqnd.jpg
Can we have current UI?

Also it's bit unfair to compare it to Oblivion, Oblivion had matching font and background on right side, and Oblivion didn't have XBOX controller buttons on bottom of the screen.

Dexter

Arcane

HPRJqnd.jpg
Can we have current UI?

Also it's bit unfair to compare it to Oblivion, Oblivion had matching font and background on right side, and Oblivion didn't have XBOX controller buttons on bottom of the screen.
kingdomcomeuixes8v.png

oblivionuidvstv.png

How these two things are similar and he's not just sperging out all over the thread, he has to explain.

Can't he at least wait with the incoherent rants and the butthurt till after release?

jaydee2k

Savant
It still looks the same you fucks. Watch a fuckin recent vid and compare with oblivion yourselfs then tell me they havent hired todd as an ui designer.

Burning Bridges

Truth hurts :lol: I know, it was so much nicer when you still thought this was the coming of Jesus Christ.

:lol: bro I don't get why you have such a hateboner for this game

I dont have a hateboner, but I just fucking dislike Popamole, even if I'm the last non popamoler left on the site :lol:

Can I ask sth back? Why do I have to apologize on rpgcodex for calling a fucking console game a fucking console game?

Burning Bridges

HPRJqnd.jpg
Can we have current UI?

From the December video:

It looks pretty much the same as the old UI tbh.

which leads to the 1,000,000 $ question:

oblivion06_DarNified%20UI.jpg

"Which is better and why!"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom