Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nice, VTM:B is game no. 350.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Holy shit, noticed Darksiders 3 is coming out on GoG when the game is officially released, and not sloppy seconds to steamkike drm. I really enjoyed the first 2 games so I'll definitely buy the third one if it's any good. I'm a bit wary that they have showed practically no footage of the game for so long.

Blackstaff

Arbiter
Last edited by a moderator:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
New weekly sale (overlapping the Chinese New Year sale finale, which is pretty weird).

https://af.gog.com/promo/20180219_weekly_sale?as=1649904300

UP TO 90% OFF

It's an all-you-can-play buffet!

The Chinese New Year Sale is about to bid us zaijian but don't fret: another delicious Weekly sale is here to keep you pleasantly flummoxed about what to get and when to play it. It's a potpourri of acclaimed heavyweights, distinguished indies and cult oldies you need to check out.

Emerge into a post-apocalyptic Moscow and get nibbled on by packs of mutated monstrosities, aggressive radioactive residue and some kind of nightmarish spider-crabs; yup, this the Metro series alright.

Add some color to your life with the stunning Trine series, a magical fairytale place where puzzles and platforming intertwine in perfect unison. Gather some friends for a co-op session and then jump right into Nine Parchments, the chaotic fireball-'em-up set in the same colorful universe.

When you feel ready to be challenged and rewarded in equal measure, start your very own Rogue Legacy, an action/platformer for the whole family. Because defeating evil takes more than a few generations to fully master.

The Weekly sale ends February 26, 11 PM UTC.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Some interesting new entries in the GOG database :

https://af.gog.com/forum/general/ga...e_in_the_future_part_2/post7983?as=1649904300

Flashback Games/The Lordz Games Studio > Panzer Corps, similar to Panzer General
Sleepless Clinic > Symmetry / The Last Journey
Straylight Entertainment: Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach

What's the verdict on Panzer Corps and Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach ?

And Warhammer games are out now:

https://af.gog.com/game/warhammer_40000_sanctus_reach?as=1649904300
https://af.gog.com/game/warhammer_40000_armageddon?as=1649904300

And the launch promo includes everything released today plus 90s Warhammer strategy games: https://af.gog.com/promo/20180220_launch_promo_warhammer_40k_slitherine?as=1649904300

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Does anyone else have problem with funky behavior of your collection sorting tool? Everytime I hit Refresh with same settings - I get different results.
: x-filesthemestartsplaying:

groundhog

Educated
Does anyone else have problem with funky behavior of your collection sorting tool? Everytime I hit Refresh with same settings - I get different results.
: x-filesthemestartsplaying:

Yes, I am and according to the forum it's a bug that's affecting many people.

Dayyālu

Arcane
New weekly sale: https://af.gog.com/promo/20180226_weekly_sale?as=1649904300

Includes Battle Brothers for 18 euros:
Yay or nay?

Nay, volksgenosse.

BB is a good game, but the devs pretty much bailed out when it was screaming for mod support and expansion. You'll see all the gameplay in roughly 10 hours, and all the enemy types. It can entertain you for 20 to 40 hours, depending how much you can stand repetitive gameplay. They abandoned the game when it needed more support: it's like a good movie that screamed for an improved sequel.

It's like a great game that could have been, but they failed to finalize properly. Worth 10 bucks (or a pirating) not 20.

If I can tempt you with a game with shittier graphics but deeper mechanics and dev support try Star Traders Frontiers, it's like 15 bucks.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Why does Wizardry never go on sale on GOG, but does on Steam? It's really strange.

Funny that you mention it, because I noticed the exact same thing the last couple of GOG sales (wanted to buy Wiz8 digitally so I don't need to install from the 3 physical discs anymore). But there is no way I'm buying this from Steam. Although I have a Steam account I try to reduce having to download client bloatware as much as possible.

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Daily Deals are in, but quality control is long gone:
7bZpKA5.png
:abyssgazer:
:flamesaw:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom