Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ludo Lense Thread

catfood

AGAIN
Yeah, why'd he eject himself?
d28.gif

literally

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
ludo lense i dunno if you keep reading this thread but

stop using the word 'experience' hory shiet

Viata

Arcane
Heh, I completely forgot about this thread and turns out Ludo went away because he could not deal with critics. What is up with critics(or "critic" in this case) not being able to deal with criticism?

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy

Wulfstand

Prophet
Great video! Raphael got hold of it too, it seems, and left a lovely comment:

Raphael Colantonio said:
I’m very touched by your video. Thank you so much. You very much captured our intentions and passion. I love this video, and I miss Arx too.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
He is completely off the mark on the story and tone. Saying that it's confused between being an "high fantasy epic" and a "disney-esque adventure" and "serious drama" is absurd. It's very clearly supposed to be like a classic fairy tale, and those always combine the elements of all the three. Actually, he's just about shooting himself in the foot by name-dropping Disney here - is, for example, the Lion King also super confused and can't decide whether it's serious or epic or whimsical?

Also, why the fuck is he playing this on a controller?! :rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom