Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Cael

Arcane
So I can't be arsed to read the whole thread. Has this thought cabinet thing been shown yet?
Thought Cabinet is really an allegory for toilet. Confirming that this will be the first game with realistic toilet mechanics.
Yeah,toilets do produce the greatest ideas in human kind.
Of course it does, mate. From the dunnies come ideas like political correctness, greenieism and all the elitist crap we get today on the media. If only the bastards flushed instead of fished...

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So I can't be arsed to read the whole thread. Has this thought cabinet thing been shown yet?
Thought Cabinet is really an allegory for toilet. Confirming that this will be the first game with realistic toilet mechanics.
Yeah,toilets do produce the greatest ideas in human kind.
Of course it does, mate. From the dunnies come ideas like political correctness, greenieism and all the elitist crap we get today on the media. If only the bastards flushed instead of fished...
:dealwithit: ....oh mate you didn't get it.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
CbwqpEj.jpg

Oh yeah, look. There's POWER ARMOR!

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
It's disco time.

Disco Elysium, a detective RPG:

Disco Elysium is a groundbreaking blend of isometric RPG and hardboiled cop show with a unique urban fantasy setting.

You play a disgraced lieutenant detective in Revachol West, a shore town where corruption’s out of control, murders go unsolved, and the kids just wanna dance. Kick in doors, interrogate suspects, or get lost exploring a gorgeously rendered city and unraveling its mysteries. All the while, tensions rise around you as Revachol threatens to explode.

Disco Elysium’s completely original skill system makes your innermost feelings, doubts, and memories an integral part of every conversation. Level up your rational faculties, sharpen your wits, or give in to your basest instincts. What kind of cop you are is up to you.

FEATURING:
  • A massive, open-ended case you can solve however you choose.
  • An utterly unique urban fantasy setting where bell-bottoms meet muzzle-loaders.
  • Set-piece combat sequences you can avoid or dive into at your peril.
  • Develop your own cop persona with 24 colourful skills.
  • Ditch your cop uniform for real disco threads to impress, intimidate, or seduce.
  • An inventory for your thoughts where you can research clues and then put them to use in the game.
  • Original score by the rock’n’roll band British Sea Power.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Wait, this game is made in Estonia?
I think this is exactly it, roughly one and a half years ago my steam friend and I talked about games made in the baltics when this game only had the website and little else, and this was the game we were talking about. I always wondered what was that game since I forgot, and I finally figured it out.

Liquorice

Educated
It's a shame they changed the name, and seemingly just because of furry jokes.. but the new title is pretty good too. /shrug

Liquorice

Educated
All those furry jokes, gone forever, lost, like yiffs in hell.
All those furry jokes..
will be lost in time..
like.. yiffs in hell.
Time for disco.

The video got deleted before I watched it, son of a bitch. Was there new footage?

Got bored and left

Goodnight, furry prince.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom