Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyanide's Call of Cthulhu - "RPG-Investigation" game based on tabletop ruleset

Self-Ejected

vivec

Self-Ejected
Of course Blaine, no doubt about it. I am talking about entertainment medium though. When you see it on onscreen I doubt you poop your pants. There is certainly something to be said about overdoing things.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's a good thing he's got that lantern. :lol:

ff81ae58b0.png

Bigg Boss

Arcane
If this game is not a decent romp through Lovecraft land I will gouge my eyes out. I was going to go somewhere with that but gouging my eyes out seems appropriate and I will end i there.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
If this game is not a decent romp through Lovecraft land I will gouge my eyes out. I was going to go somewhere with that but gouging my eyes out seems appropriate and I will end i there.

At least you'd actually be able to experience some darkness while playing it in that case.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nice to see a reporter being harsh on a game, sad to see this one isn't looking as deep and interesting as it was yesterday.

But really I'm posting to say
"a grizzly murder"
:lol:
bear-linocut,2443024.jpg

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Nice to see a reporter being harsh on a game, sad to see this one isn't looking as deep and interesting as it was yesterday.

But really I'm posting to say
"a grizzly murder"
:lol:
bear-linocut,2443024.jpg

I like how Zombra has me on ignore and doesn't realize that I've severely out-grizzlied him right above this post.

As a side note, this may be the first time in human history that anyone has used the term "out-grizzlied."

1527597061644-e3_2018_facebook.png

We're happy to unveil our exciting E3 2018 line-up!

With closed-door presentations and hands-on demos, here is the full list of titles showcased at the Focus Home Interactive booth, West-Hall #4512, June 12-14:

• Insurgency: Sandstorm: public and journalists will play the sequel to the multi-million selling FPS Insurgency with the developers from New World Interactive, in a dedicated multiplayer session!

• Farming Simulator 19: Shown for the very first time, the newest entry in the farming phenomenon from GIANTS Software will be unveiled – including an exciting surprise to be announced at E3!

• The Surge 2: Never-before-seen gameplay of the hardcore Action-RPG from Deck 13 will be presented, with an ambitious level design and combat more brutal than ever.

• A Plague Tale: Innocence: Journalists will meet orphan siblings Amicia and Hugo - as well as the hordes of rats hunting them - in a new gameplay walkthrough by developers from Asobo Studio.

• Call of Cthulhu: Lovecraft's twisted universe comes alive in an exclusive walkthrough guided by the developers from Cyanide. Behind closed doors

• GreedFall: Dive into the latest RPG from Spiders to discover a unique world shaped by the player’s political diplomacy, character relationships and critical choices. Behind closed doors
Space Hulk: Tactics will be playable for the first time in face-to-face sessions with Cyanide developers in our Public Area.

Hands-off sessions of Necromunda: Underhive Wars with developers Rogue Factor detailing all the new features will be available in the public area.

Developers from Vostok Games, the studio behind Fear the Wolves, will also attend E3 this year to answer all your questions during exclusive interviews.

Finally, you’ll be able to get your hands on some of our most recent and imminent releases – playable stations will be available for both journalists and the public to try out Vampyr (DONTNOD Entertainment), The Surge – Complete Edition (Deck13), and Spintires: MudRunner (Saber Interactive).

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/6854/focus-home-interactive-unveils-its-e3-2018-line-up

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom