Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Capcom announces Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane

Includes all games excepting IV and V. It releases in steam too.

THIRD STRIKE WITH OFFICIAL ONLINE MODE IN PC

710013.gif

Cross

Arcane
Another day, another Capcom series collection announced.

Not that I'm complaining.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Again, when anyone releases an anniversary compilation, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO INCLUDE NON-OPTIONAL GAY BACKGROUNDS ON THE EDGES?????

If it's the same with Mega Man Legacy Collection, it would be optional and you could play with black borders.

Ash

Arcane
No wonder you think gaming hasn't declined if Street Fighter Release #120 is a significant and news-worthy announcement for you OP.

Includes all games excepting IV and V. It releases in steam too.

THIRD STRIKE WITH OFFICIAL ONLINE MODE IN PC

710013.gif

Also doesn't have the best versions of Alpha 2 & 3.

It is nice to see Capcom releasing a games collection again. The Capcom Classics Collections from over ten years ago now were nice. Still waiting on them to do more of those with stuff like Cyberbots, Armored Warriors, Red Earth, 19XX: The War Against Destiny in it; and with SNES stuff like Demon's Crest.

Still waiting on them to do more of those with stuff like Cyberbots, Armored Warriors, Red Earth,
19XX: The War Against Destiny in it; and with SNES stuff like Demon's Crest.

It's shocking that they still hadn't release Punisher and Cadillacs & Dinosaurs.

Well, they're both licensed games. Although that Marvel collection they released not long ago should have had Punisher in it. I'm kind of surprised we even got that Dungeons & Dragons release and their JoJo fighting game during the last console generation. I'm not sure Cadillacs & Dinosaurs is something they'll ever release again, that property is just too unknown now.

They haven't released Alien Vs Predator either, and that's their best beat 'em up. With the new Alien movie out and a new Predator movie on the way this year would have been a really good time for them to have reached out to Fox about getting that game out for the summer.

They're also still just sitting on Battle Circuit

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I find it a bit sad that this was probably rushed out to 'compete' with a fucking DBZ game.

Only a bit though since SF is also dumb in a narrative way. Only Raul Julia saved M. Bison in the movie from being only a massive ham by massive charisma (in addition to being a ham).

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
I always sucked at fighter games...... the only genre i don't play because i just suck at them.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
fighting games have the highest skill ceiling of any genre.

anyway this collection will include a training mode for the titles (something which the original arcades did not have) and the aspect ratio can be switched to ((full screen)) if you want to eliminate the black borders and completely ruin the graphics.

default viewport is 4:3 but you can also toggle an option to increase the vertical height (but leave the width alone) if you want.

RoBoBOBR

Arcane
Patron
rushed out
This SF pack is released to commemorate 30th anniversary of Street Fighter series, which was 31 years ago (august 1987). That's hardly "rushed".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom