Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Who is DarkUnderlord's alt?

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Without a doubt, DU posts regularly from a normal account, so xe can participate in discussions without anyone knowing they're talking to the administrator. Who do you think this alt is, and how long has this charade been going on?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

be darkunderlord
create rpg community
be working on your own modding and game creations on the side
make an alt account to showcase some of your work
"the guys will surely love it, but I just want to be safe"
everyone laughs
your work becomes a site meme
you exile your alt to retardoland so no one will suspect
the anguish splits your personality
your autistic side is constantly churning out ever more bizarre and grotesque models that look more like 3d inkblot tests than real creatures
you repeatedly cycle through alts with ever more inhuman names
be prosper

:prosper:

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
be darkunderlord
create rpg community
be working on your own modding and game creations on the side
make an alt account to showcase some of your work
"the guys will surely love it, but I just want to be safe"
everyone laughs
your work becomes a site meme
you exile your alt to retardoland so no one will suspect
the anguish splits your personality
your autistic side is constantly churning out ever more bizarre and grotesque models that look more like 3d inkblot tests than real creatures
you repeatedly cycle through alts with ever more inhuman names
be prosper

:prosper:

Wot u tryin to say here...?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
When somebody shows up on the Codex and posts in an obviously "in-character" way like Sherry, people always assume they're an alt.

I don't think that's necessarily the case at all. It's at least as likely to be somebody who lurked on the Codex for a while, got a good understanding of the culture, and finally decided to join the fun.

I haven't seen any evidence that Sherry is an alt. His IP address is consistent with what he's revealed about himself.

2msmgj0.png

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Sherry is a mom who for some reason started posting here as 'Randal' but later changed to her current name then built a new gaming computer for her and her kids that has a lot of LEDs in it.

PorkBarrellGuy

Sherry is a mom who for some reason started posting here as 'Randal' but later changed to her current name then built a new gaming computer for her and her kids that has a lot of LEDs in it.

Aw, that's sweet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom