Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Name some rpg I may have missed from 2013-2018 period

I've got a list of rpg that I should play but I'm waiting for them to be fully patched or to have their expansion out and be fully fleshed before taking a look at them. Right now my list consists of rpgs and not, but I'm still looking for more games.:

Stardew valley
Starbound
Cybermage
Kingdom come: deliverance
Shadowfall
Spellforce 3
Ghost of a tale
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) [need gog version. Still constantly updated: for this reason not worth it playing now)
X-men origins wolverine
Moon hunters
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
victor vran
grim dawn
Towerclimb
3030 Deathwar redux

Might_&_Magic:_Clash_of_Heroes"

Rain world
La mulana
Blades of time
Hands of fate 2
Torchlight II
shadowrun
Hollow knight
Titan quest
Crusader kings 2
Mount & blade e mod affini
Elex
dishonored 2
Hexen – scattered evil
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Voidspire tactics

Some are not rpg but.. you got the idea: it is the list of games I've got to try.. Am I missing any worthy rpg?

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Well, you have to get Battle Brothers, of course.

(And I found Stardew Valley very boring.)

Citizen

No Legends of Eisenwald?
z0RbKM6.jpg

iEavweZ.jpg

Iznaliu

Arbiter
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) [need gog version. Still constantly updated: for this reason not worth it playing now)

ADOM updating has slowed down while Thomas Biskup (creator of ADOM) focuses on his new project: Ultimate ADOM, which seems to be an attempt to garner mass-market appeal (and hence funding).

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Cyberpunk goodness with a great story and some decent C&C to accompany it.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Elminage: Gothic
Paper Sorcerer
StarCrawlers
Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls
Stranger of Sword City
Operation Abyss / Babel

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
ADOM updating has slowed down while Thomas Biskup (creator of ADOM) focuses on his new project: Ultimate ADOM, which seems to be an attempt to garner mass-market appeal (and hence funding).

Adom was updated two times in past two weeks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom