Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Paul Allen Panks R.I.P.

Alex

Arcane
I have no idea who that was, but the blog post sure did a good job of making me want to try his games. Do you have any thoughts on them, Cleve?

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I have no idea who that was, but the blog post sure did a good job of making me want to try his games. Do you have any thoughts on them, Cleve?

They are an acquired taste. He worked on the Westfront game for a very long time - he submitted the first version to AHOY magazine for the C-64 when I was Senior Editor there. He worked on some of these games a long time, similar to Grimoire.

Boddler

Educated
On the two axis scale of autism, there is the axis of
Shy & Affable <-------to-----> Creepy & Arrogant
and the axis of
Creative Savant <--------to-------> Spaghetti Mind

Toady One of Dwarf Fortress would probably be a good example of a person on the left side of both lines.

Mr. Blakemore is clearly starting to fear, as he realizes that the eternity is fast approaching when he will no longer be around to defend himself, that his lifetime legacy most closely matches other aspies-in-the-streets, normies-in-the-sheets, like Derek Smart.

This thread is evidence that he is looking for exemplars who match his personality profile whom he can herald.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom