Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Show of hands, who was not expecting Josh to tune this for three years?*

*assuming he doesn't quit Obsidian first
Avellone did say someone big will leave and it will be worse then his scenario.Since cainarsky are in the midddle of project only one left is sawyer.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
i wonder how much money developers will throw at streamer before they realize is a waste of money and they have to work harder because of them.

I've heard multiple people saying that they only got into a game due to a steam that was dev-promoted; you just don't happen to be the target audience for these kinds of efforts, which is just as well from their POV, as not many publicity moves that are viable and worthwhile would probably win the core Codex audience over.

Bonerbill

Augur
Thanks for the info about the females.

Did complaining about referring to women as "females" go out of fashion among SJWs while I wasn't looking? It can be tough to keep up with the trends. You should check the manual to be sure you're in compliance.

Whining about SJWs is something 12-year-olds and shutin losers do. "Epic Feminist Cringe Compilation XD #947698746" is not something normal adults watch. It's something that hand-flapping minecraft-obsessed autists obsess over.

It's not even real politics. This shit isn't even a good takedown of SJWs; it's baby's first outrage. It's for gullible losers, retards, and disappointing children. If you want to see a "feminist get destroyed," actually read her dumb bullshit and point out why she's an awful sanctimonious harpy with stupid ideas based on the reality of her ideology instead of hooting and hand-flapping over stupid made-up memes. You aren't intellectually or morally superior -or whatever the fuck you think you are- if you don't even understand what you're arguing against or why it's a load of shit.

Fucking Christ.

Notice how two known SJWs on this forum, Tigranes and Prime Junta, liked this post.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
To be fair, even children won't fall for a lot of SJW rhetoric, which wholly encompasses the popular one, it's so basic and unsubstantial.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Did complaining about referring to women as "females" go out of fashion among SJWs while I wasn't looking? It can be tough to keep up with the trends. You should check the manual to be sure you're in compliance.

Whining about SJWs is something 12-year-olds and shutin losers do. "Epic Feminist Cringe Compilation XD #947698746" is not something normal adults watch. It's something that hand-flapping minecraft-obsessed autists obsess over.

It's not even real politics. This shit isn't even a good takedown of SJWs; it's baby's first outrage. It's for gullible losers, retards, and disappointing children. If you want to see a "feminist get destroyed," actually read her dumb bullshit and point out why she's an awful sanctimonious harpy with stupid ideas based on the reality of her ideology instead of hooting and hand-flapping over stupid made-up memes. You aren't intellectually or morally superior -or whatever the fuck you think you are- if you don't even understand what you're arguing against or why it's a load of shit.

Fucking Christ.

PrettyDeadman

Fucking Christ.

Good representation of typical anti-sjw mentality.
At least they are (mainly) only sperging other the internet.
Maybe SJW bullying of alt-righters IRL isn't such a bad thing after all? At least it keeps them in hiding.

PrettyDeadman

Ready to play:

QYrSkhH.png

2house2fly

Magister
The SJW-ing of games in the US is a function of corporate entities attempting to maximise their profits by catering to demographics, which is to say it is right-wing ideology at work.

Turbo normie

Scholar
rVUyKZi.png

I remember when I patched DaoC at the speed of a turtle, patch day no play, slow download for few mo but that was worth the wait.
Now I can download faster than light but there is only decline in my data.
Thanks, 2018.

frajaq

Erudite
It seems the lessons Obsidian took from D:OS 2's environmental combat meant PUT EXPLOSIVE BARRELS ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The SJW-ing of games in the US is a function of corporate entities attempting to maximise their profits by catering to demographics, which is to say it is right-wing ideology at work.
Attempting to maximise profits is right-wing ideology at work. I see.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
It should be fairly obvious to everyone that big corporations don't espouse any particular ideology in earnest and are only doing it for profit.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wait a minute, I just realized something. If you didn't kill the dragon under Caed Nua, does that mean the Eothas statue crushed it under its feet on its way out? :P

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Whining about SJWs is something 12-year-olds and shutin losers do. "Epic Feminist Cringe Compilation XD #947698746" is not something normal adults watch.

I can get my feminist cringe fix from the social media accounts of certain Obsidian employees, YouTube compilation not required. That's kinda the point here. You're the one who's had to go extracurricular to find an insulting retort.

As for your baseless and stupid insults, people said the same sorts of things about Trump voters, and yet he's in office now. Tons of non-shut-ins showed up for his rallies and to counter-protest. Imagine that. Not that I discourage left-wing delusion, mind you; please continue.

I understand that you, like other left-wing idiots, don't like it when people point out that SJWs are trash and that because Obsidian has hired obvious SJWs to do some of their writing, there's a very real danger that the writing is going to take a hard hit. That's all right.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Also Cohh seems to do all battles in slow mode.. it is giving me PTSD from needing to play PoE 1 like that. Fuck that shit, I never needed slow mode to play BG1 and Bg2 optimally.
And I didn't need it in Tyranny.

I hope this is just Cohh being retarded.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom