Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 23: NATIONGEN Edition

What era

• EA

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • MA

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • LA

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Grif

Learned
Oh boy, a lot of early wars going around, apparently. :M

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I think we should do some family bonding and do a codex vs X game

mondblut

Arcane
Dunno, I like this one despite a slow start (when both expansion parties simultaneously cease to be effective fighting forces 2-3 turns away from home by turn 5, it sure slows you down).

KoolNoodles

Arcane
How are the early wars going? I've been lucky to witness a big battle already! Exciting.

mondblut

Arcane
Can't remember my flag either, but I am the one with lots of turf and no troops in sight. Not the one with no troops in sight that Isiloon is fighting, that one has little turf I've heard.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Wait, a stale? I thought this turn was supposed to be extended.

It was......Isiloon was flying around the world or something.

Edit: I'd vote for a rollback with 3 stales this early, and some wars happening(I think at least one involves Isiloon).

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
rollback please, i asked for extension... Dayyālu - I tried to extend myself but the PW you gave me didn't work.

Infinitum

Scholar
I'd rather not rollback tbh, had a few good events/attacks this turn. Did everyone have repeated production enabled at least?

EDIT: But yeah if most people wanna reroll that's that obviously.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I'd rather not rollback tbh, had a few good events/attacks this turn. Did everyone have repeated production enabled at least?

EDIT: But yeah if most people wanna reroll that's that obviously.

yea I lost a 2k gold event in Dec22 because of a rollback requested by Grimwulf, shit happens. I never got that event again :D

I'm rolling back. Assassins will die either way

Infinitum

Scholar
I'm rolling back. Assassins will die either way

So long, E4N4B1 Hero; I hardly knew ye. You might wanna extend the turn to prevent this debacle again btw, it's set to eight hours from now and hardly anyone has submitted.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So uhhh...wasn't paying attention( naturally), now I see a rollback, and looks like half the game is gonna stale. Cool.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom