Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Kingdom Come: Deliverance DLC Roadmap Announced

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Kingdom Come: Deliverance; Kingdom Come: Deliverance - A Woman's Lot; Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Band of Bastards; Kingdom Come: Deliverance - From the Ashes; Kingdom Come: Deliverance - The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon; Warhorse Studios

Three months after its hugely successful launch, Warhorse Studios have revealed their "DLC roadmap" for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The plan is to release new content for the game throughout 2018 and well into 2019, including four paid expansions as well as a series of free updates. The first of the expansions, From the Ashes, will be properly revealed at E3 next month. From the description it sounds like it'll involve running your own village. Here's Warhorse's press release:

Warhorse Studios is happy to release a DLC roadmap and some new content that will be released over the course of the next year for the medieval role-playing game, Kingdom Come: Deliverance - available for PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One. Starting this summer 2018 with the release of "From the Ashes", Warhorse Studios will be developing 4 bigger story DLC's accompanied with a Hardcore Mode, a Tournaments Mode, and Modding Support. In celebration of the DLC announcement Steam will launch a special Daily Deal offer just for Kingdom Come Deliverance.

From May 22nd at 10:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST) am to May 24th 10:00 am PST Steam offers a special 20% discount on Kingdom Come: Deliverance along with all it's already released Downloadable Content, such as the Original Soundtrack (OST) and Art Book.

DLC Road Map

Jesus Christ be praised - The Kingdom Come: Deliverance journey is not yet over. Revealed by a newly released DLC road map, Warhorse Studios teases what is to come in the next year. Kingdom Come: Deliverance shall challenge you once more! Rebuild what was destroyed, equip your Cupid's arrow and aid an associate in "delicate" matters, stand your ground on the battlefield and see things from a whole new perspective with the assistance of a new best friend, woof! The beautiful world of Kingdom Come: Deliverance awaits you yet again, young Knight!

Story DLC's:
  1. From the Ashes
  2. The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon
  3. Band of Bastards
  4. A Woman's Lot (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance additions:
  1. Hardcore Mode (Free)
  2. The Making of Kingdom Come (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)
  3. Tournament! (Free)
  4. Combat Academy (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)
  5. Modding Support (Free)
The first DLC "From the Ashes" in which you will come into the care of an abandoned village, will be shown to press on E3 2018.
Some of these additions, most notably A Woman's Lot which will presumably feature a playable female protagonist, were actually stretch goals during the Kickstarter campaign, so it's good to get an update on that. I guess we'll learn more at E3.

Rev

Arcane
Woman's Lot better be a cooking simulator or I'll be fucking pissed.
It won't be, but considering we're talking about Vavra and Warhorse I wouldn't worry about getting some SJW shit in which she goes on dueling knights and killing everyone that stands in her way. They will give her a role that makes sense within the setting.

Saxon1974

Prophet
So have they made any performance improvements? Game still runs dang slow even on medium setting I get like 10-15 fps. Now my machine could use an upgrade but I looked at my graphics card and CPU on the passmark benchmarking site and my CPU is in the upper middle range, graphics card upper range (not highest tier) and I have 16 g ram. Is this game THAT process intensive you need a super high end card and CPU to play it?

Edit post
CPU = AMD phenom II x6 1045T
Video card = ati Radeon hd 5700 series (either the 5750 or 5770 not sure which). This still appears in the high end chart.

Last edited:

Saxon1974

Prophet
Is this game THAT process intensive you need a super high end card and CPU to play it?
Nibba you're playing in 7-8 years old hardware.

Wow is it that old? Haha oh well I though it was about 5. Time goes too fast once your an adult with life obstacles. So it's still listed as high to mid high end so since it's old I guess those values don't matter. I would expect it to be lower end by now. I'll probably upgrade machine next year. By then the game should be much better anyway.

Bohr

Arcane
its hugely successful launch

Current state of the industry (not exactly predictable back in early 2012):

d5e8CD6G_o.png

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Is this game THAT process intensive you need a super high end card and CPU to play it?
Nibba you're playing on 7-8 years old hardware.

No the game is just badly optimized. I am playing on nearly 2 year old hardware, that can run Battlefield 1 with everything on Ultra and have an average of 75fps. But this game even on a mix of Medium and Low and a 1280x720 resolution I barely get 35fps.

Saxon1974

Prophet

No the game is just badly optimized. I am playing on nearly 2 year old hardware, that can run Battlefield 1 with everything on Ultra and have an average of 75fps. But this game even on a mix of Medium and Low and a 1280x720 resolution I barely get 35fps.

Interesting, thanks for the info. Not going to upgrade my rig for a game and I can play it on medium even though it's a bit slow. Does seem there are quite a few people saying it's not well optimized.

Paul_cz

Arcane

This sounds like either nonsense or something being very wrong with your configuration (or corrupted game install). What are your specs?

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
So have they made any performance improvements? Game still runs dang slow even on medium setting I get like 10-15 fps. Now my machine could use an upgrade but I looked at my graphics card and CPU on the passmark benchmarking site and my CPU is in the upper middle range, graphics card upper range (not highest tier) and I have 16 g ram. Is this game THAT process intensive you need a super high end card and CPU to play it?

Edit post
Video card = ati Radeon hd 5700 series (either the 5750 or 5770 not sure which). This still appears in the high end chart.

If I remember correctly they did say that there are some performance improvements coming in like 1.5 (we're at 1.4.3 now) when they released 1.2 or so, and there is aknowledged bug in regards of how the game renders things inside buildings when you're out that bogs the frames down but it still runs kinda like ass. I have p. sweet rig with 1080GTX and i5 6600k @ 4.2ghz and it still tanks down to 20 in places like Rattay.

Admittably I play on all ultra and outdoors give fairly solid 60 FPS but towns are still major killers.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane

This sounds like either nonsense or something being very wrong with your configuration (or corrupted game install). What are your specs?

I5-6500
8Gb RAM DDR4 2400GHz
1 TB
RX 480 8 Gb

Well I did download a cracked version of the game, but c'mon that isn't an excuse for running like shit.

Saxon1974

Prophet

Edit post

If I remember correctly they did say that there are some performance improvements coming in like 1.5 (we're at 1.4.3 now) when they released 1.2 or so, and there is aknowledged bug in regards of how the game renders things inside buildings when you're out that bogs the frames down but it still runs kinda like ass. I have p. sweet rig with 1080GTX and i5 6600k @ 4.2ghz and it still tanks down to 20 in places like Rattay.

Admittably I play on all ultra and outdoors give fairly solid 60 FPS but towns are still major killers.

Thanks for this. I don't expect to play on Ultra with my older machine but hoping for at least a bit of an improvement. It's such a great looking game not having graphics on Ultra sucks!! Haha.

Paul_cz

Arcane

I5-6500
8Gb RAM DDR4 2400GHz
1 TB
RX 480 8 Gb

Well I did download a cracked version of the game, but c'mon that isn't an excuse for running like shit.

Well either your cracked version is fucked up or there is some software incompatibility or driver fuckup or something, because HW-wise this PC should give you vastly better performance than you describe.

Max Edge

Woman's Lot

"You are a peasant girl. You had six children, but five died (two during birth) and scoliosis. Suddenly enemies attack. All people (not you, men) try to hide in the castle. First quest - survive rape. Second quest - bury your children and husband. Third quest - die on square neighbouring city, pleasing about food. After everything you got achievement - <<27 club>>."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom