Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2018 - Official Codex Thread - June 9th to 14th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
"Console quality gaming"

So... shit? Well, it's Microsoft.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm excited for Microsoft Could Engineers. I would like to fuck a couple of them.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
At second viewing, that DMC trailer looks similar to DMC4. The guy in that is not Dante, but Nero, so there is a hope the real Dante returns. So, I'm taking a deep breath, calm down, and hope for the best.
You literally saw real Dante at the end of the trailer on a motorbike.
Give me a brake, the previous DMC destroyed my sanity, I was traumatised, no wonder I couldn't recognise him in the trailer.

Erikolaz

Educated
The Cyberpunk trailer didn't really do anything for me. Seemed very similar to the other generic action trailers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom