Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Egosphere

Arcane
Reddit said:
So costs are increasing, prices are staying the same or decreasing,

Graphics whoring ruined games. Never gave too much of a care about the quality of textures or sparkly special effects, whatever, but those things seemed to make or break a game at launch. Since gamers put a premium on those attributes, devs end up with less time to spend on other facets, and also drift towards pre-established norms since deviating with enormous budgets is a big no-no.

Freddie

Savant
Reddit said:
So costs are increasing, prices are staying the same or decreasing,

Graphics whoring ruined games. Never gave too much of a care about the quality of textures or sparkly special effects, whatever, but those things seemed to make or break a game at launch. Since gamers put a premium on those attributes, devs end up with less time to spend on other facets, and also drift towards pre-established norms since deviating with enormous budgets is a big no-no.
I have read from several interviews that cost are also rising because studios tend to be located in expensive areas and living expenses reflect to personnel costs.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
The concept of speedruns is nice as a novelty, but planning a majority of your life around it?

Might as well move out into the country to become a dirt farmer.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Imagine that you're a young woman with some tasty curves; and it can only mean one thing - you're a perfect sacrifice to the King of the boobs! Avoid traps, fight monsters or hide from them, solve puzzles, dance. And remember: the main goal is to save your BOOBS!

Boobs Saga - is a satirical 3D action.

Key features:

- Unique weapons (gatling boobs, strapon-plasma gun and more);

- Ultraviolence;

- Cooperative campaign;

- Customizable character;

- Playable demon character;

- Amazing puzzles;

- Realistic women breasts and ass physics;

- Truly special atmosphere;

- Dangerous traps;

- Girls in swimsuits, blood, screams and many more...

ss_e6cc69abf0765953429cdd8a656a65d9e545994c.1920x1080.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This video is pretty good. Great watch if you got the time and like SC.

I remember doing the same thing and playing the whole series after Blacklist was released. Although this time Double Agent didn't want to start and I skipped it. Maybe I'll try it next time, because I can't remember anything regarding the level structures. Original is rough on the edges right now, but I it still brings to mind the last mission, which was Presidential Palace. To me, it was very satisfying to settle thing right at the end. Also - Georgia is a country, not a state. Sounds familiar to me.Pandora Tommorow had some minor changes, and unlike the reviewer I really didn't have any problems regarding AI.
Conviction was too easy once they introduced the automatic head shots and overall it was a huge decline from excellent Chaos Theory. Which brings out the topic of the Bath House level, which is so hard when it comes to 100 % stealth autist like me that I stopped trying. Like he said in a video, it's just a Russian roulette with the enemy placement being present in such tight spots. And we can't find an alternative path.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
didn't have any problems regarding AI.
You must be remembering things wrong, in that case. The AI in PT could hear you shimmying on stuff and could hear you at times, even when moving at your slowest. Every SC game has had some sort of flaw with the AI, CT too. In CT the game could get alerted to your position if you whistle or use the distraction on the sticky cams and that has basically happened to me once per playthrough. Like in the bank mission, I once shot a cam into the guard room, went into another room far away from it, used the distraction on it and the AI instantly pulled out their guns, ran through 2 doors and a hallway and came to my position and killed me and when I quickloaded and did it again their behavior was correct and they moved to the camera as they should have.
Which brings out the topic of the Bath House level, which is so hard when it comes to 100 % stealth autist like me that I stopped trying.
I completed the game 100% aside from Bathhouse too. My friend V-Man did it 100%, and as you expect it's pretty ridiculous. You have to set up sticky cams near perfectly at the bomb section and pray through the hallway and showers and hope that you didn't get detected (in which there is not much feedback unless you get shot, but that doesn't always happen and you can be detected regardless and ruin your 100%.)

PorkBarrellGuy

DhWMMfXX0AEViwT.jpg

Is that a motherfucking emote wheel?

Edit: Lol you know you're fucked up when you use F3 dialog system as and example for anything good.

the best thing (or worst thing really because doing this should be considered a heinous sin) is that IIRC every one of those three responses does effectively the exact same thing

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom