Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #49: Beta Feedback, Bard's Tale 1 Remaster Coming August 14th

4too

Arcane
Where, When GOG key Confirmation?

This day. Got e-mail from Crowd-ox to confirm Bard’s Tale Steam or GOG key.

Was routed to rewards page, a list of what purchased, and saw no place to confirm key, just the option to pay more for less(?),

Steam not an option.

Are there statistics for unclaimed Kickstarter keys?

A simple graph VS time pledged and time when delivered VS unclaimed keys for each corporate disfunction

could help illuminate another fad ready to vaporize in this millennia of false data mime-ing.

Not quite as dramatic as 1989-1991 Tokyo real estate or American home loan parcels 2006-2007, but still another tale of caution.

Consider grander concept that top social internet stock’s that feed on data alone may be more like the mythic Dutch Tulip futures of yore.

Beyond the social aspect of Kickstarters and fans discussing KIckstarters, is there a sum greater than the parts of implied dwindling cash transactions?

Or another burst bubble.

4too

Sacibengala

Prophet
I'm so butthurt right now because of that. More than 9 hours and nothing. Shame on me for trusting these guys. I'm luck that was the last time.

Slimu

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

This day. Got e-mail from Crowd-ox to confirm Bard’s Tale Steam or GOG key.

Was routed to rewards page, a list of what purchased, and saw no place to confirm key, just the option to pay more for less(?),

Steam not an option.

Are there statistics for unclaimed Kickstarter keys?

A simple graph VS time pledged and time when delivered VS unclaimed keys for each corporate disfunction

could help illuminate another fad ready to vaporize in this millennia of false data mime-ing.

Not quite as dramatic as 1989-1991 Tokyo real estate or American home loan parcels 2006-2007, but still another tale of caution.

Consider grander concept that top social internet stock’s that feed on data alone may be more like the mythic Dutch Tulip futures of yore.

Beyond the social aspect of Kickstarters and fans discussing KIckstarters, is there a sum greater than the parts of implied dwindling cash transactions?

Or another burst bubble.

4too

I received a CrowdOx mail asking to choose Steam or GOG for the keys 10 hours ago. In the mail it's a link which takes you to the pledges site and you have to go to the first page (by default it opens the second page) and at the bottom you will see a list box where you can choose the platform. After doing this you complete your pledge by pressing the button on the bottom of the page until you get to the last one. I received a mail with the updated pledge and after a few minutes I received another one with the keys.

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth

[...]Or another burst bubble.

4too

There is a name I recognize from ye olden NMA days of the godfather still roaming the halls.

The RPG Codex has its very own burst bubble(s).
... too soon?

It's early, I haven't had my coffee,
I will show myself out. :oops:

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
It works fine but its incredibly awkwardly done.

Here is what you do:

>click the link in the email
>say you wanna redo the survey
>for some reason that takes you directly to step two of the process, you need to go to step one! therefore in the tabs above click on REWARDS
>then you finish the survey normally and after that you should get the confirmation email

Ta-daa!

(they really should have figured out another way to do this, I don't envy the poor intern who has to answer all the annoyed emails now)

Gord

Arcane
Got the mail early in the morning, completed the survey again (a bit awkward indeed), received the key within ~half an hour.

Only had a quick glance at it, looks well enough so far. Now off to work...

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Well, at least, it can be played like in the god old days.... but not until winter 2018

BT-RE Legacy Mode.jpg

4too

Arcane
Fatigue Factor

Thanks everybody. Others success with ’teh’ reading and getting a key kept me swinging.

Been binge watching Avengers movies , home work for INFINITY WARS :hahano:

Reading comprehension TKO-ed by sleep deprivation.

Re read e-mail this a.m., - ah - followed instructions, and discovered functioning Rewards tab at top of survey. :oops:

:salute: 4too

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That was very legible, 4too is slipping

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom