Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My prophecy - FO3 will destroy the Codex

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
savecodexzz1.jpg

Leave Codex alone!!!

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
Obvious alt. Not sure who though. Probably Chef or Sheek. My money's on Sheek.

And no single game will destroy the Codex, it'll just go the way of the Ottomans and deflate like a badly cooked soufflé.

Micmu

Magister
Smells a lot like Chefe.

Would be funny to have real tardballers here, like before Oblivon (you know, those "omg guis why r u too cool for fallot!!?" or "omg guys u hate all gaems" threads).
We need more promotion at ESF!

Heresiarch said:
Admit it guys, we all know you all are trembling in fear - you are afraid that if FO3 turns out to be awesome and great, what will you think when you look back how you badmouthed it now? Be afraid. Be very afraid.

When the game is out, I'll buy it, and play it, and while I will get addicted to the game so I can't stop playing for 8 hours no-stop, I'll use my will to get out of the game, get to the codex, and make a topic to praise how good the game actually is.

I'll frequently update the topic, making comparisions of how good FO3 is to the originals, pointing out dumb stuff which is filled full in 1 & 2, and while 95% of the codexers will bomb me with hate and despite, I know deep in their hearts they are all full of jealousy and regret, they KNOW that the game rOxx0rz, yet their stupid pride forbid them to admit their idiocy.

I know every codexers will quietly play the game, some will even buy the game, some may even cry that since the game is so good they're too late to buy it - it got sold out in the first few weeks. However, they want to play the game so bad, that they resorted to piracy - including the most hardcore anti-piracy idiots. When the guilt nearly overcome them, they will embrace it with happiness, it's like how a sex slave, at first hate being raped and abused, but when the threshold is reached, they become love being raped and abused.

At the end, the codex will broke up into two parts, one are the guys who have seen the light, and admitted they've played and LOVE FO3 and Bethsoft, the others are those who still make their false claim how bad FO3 is, just because once again their useless pride make them deny their true will. Flame wars will burn and rip the codex apart, the Mods are powerless to stop the chaos, and when apocalypse is over, www.rpgcodex.net cease to exist.

What about the original codexers? They'll all be so happy that the codex is gone now, so they can focus their time and stamina entirely on the wonderfully crafted FO3, instead of wasting them on stupid forum flaming and other dumb "RPG" discussions. 20 years later, some genius managed to create another rpgcodex, and somehow all the old codexers flocked back there. When they asked each other what games they're playing now, they find they all have been playing FO3 in the past two decades.

Overcame with joy and the general return of friendship, they decided to make the second rpgcodex dedicated to Bethsoft and FO3 - by that time Beth have become the world 1st developer, publisher, after destroyed EA and Blizzard and 80% of the other companies single handly by FO3.

tl;dr

elander_

Arbiter
Not the Codex but NMA might suffer with successive releases of Fallout FPS hitting 10/10 scores and selling millions.

jasondragon

Novice
Where's MSFD? Remember the nice discussions he'd have here before Oblivions release and his sudden disappearance.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Well, he can definitely fight the rising odds. That's gotta count for something, eh?

J1M

Arcane
Heresiarch said:
Admit it guys, we all know you all are trembling in fear - you are afraid that if FO3 turns out to be awesome and great, what will you think when you look back how you badmouthed it now? Be afraid. Be very afraid.

When the game is out, I'll buy it, and play it, and while I will get addicted to the game so I can't stop playing for 8 hours no-stop, I'll use my will to get out of the game, get to the codex, and make a topic to praise how good the game actually is.

I'll frequently update the topic, making comparisions of how good FO3 is to the originals, pointing out dumb stuff which is filled full in 1 & 2, and while 95% of the codexers will bomb me with hate and despite, I know deep in their hearts they are all full of jealousy and regret, they KNOW that the game rOxx0rz, yet their stupid pride forbid them to admit their idiocy.

I know every codexers will quietly play the game, some will even buy the game, some may even cry that since the game is so good they're too late to buy it - it got sold out in the first few weeks. However, they want to play the game so bad, that they resorted to piracy - including the most hardcore anti-piracy idiots. When the guilt nearly overcome them, they will embrace it with happiness, it's like how a sex slave, at first hate being raped and abused, but when the threshold is reached, they become love being raped and abused.

At the end, the codex will broke up into two parts, one are the guys who have seen the light, and admitted they've played and LOVE FO3 and Bethsoft, the others are those who still make their false claim how bad FO3 is, just because once again their useless pride make them deny their true will. Flame wars will burn and rip the codex apart, the Mods are powerless to stop the chaos, and when apocalypse is over, www.rpgcodex.net cease to exist.

What about the original codexers? They'll all be so happy that the codex is gone now, so they can focus their time and stamina entirely on the wonderfully crafted FO3, instead of wasting them on stupid forum flaming and other dumb "RPG" discussions. 20 years later, some genius managed to create another rpgcodex, and somehow all the old codexers flocked back there. When they asked each other what games they're playing now, they find they all have been playing FO3 in the past two decades.

Overcame with joy and the general return of friendship, they decided to make the second rpgcodex dedicated to Bethsoft and FO3 - by that time Beth have become the world 1st developer, publisher, after destroyed EA and Blizzard and 80% of the other companies single handly by FO3.
Plants aren't supposed to start threads. It is too obvious, faggot.

Ion Flux

Savant
Project: Eternity
micmu said:
Smells a lot like Chefe.

Would be funny to have real tardballers here, like before Oblivon (you know, those "omg guis why r u too cool for fallot!!?" or "omg guys u hate all gaems" threads).
We need more promotion at ESF!

I agree. Alt trolling is way less fun. We need some good tardbait.

elander_ said:
Not the Codex but NMA might suffer with successive releases of Fallout console FPS hitting 10/10 scores and selling millions.
Fixed.

NMA? not sure how it will impact them but the codex would stay exactly the same, maybe a bit more stupid/entertaining but the same.

gc051360

Scholar
it's like how a sex slave, at first hate being raped and abused, but when the threshold is reached, they become love being raped and abused.

Someone's been reading my diary.

Yes. I am very scared that Fallout 3 will be great. I hate things that are awesome.....for reasons unknown.

Lemunde

Scholar
Even if it does turn out to be a good game, do you honestly think that will be enough to keep the codexers from tearing it limb from limb?

KefkaROFL.gif

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks

I call bullshit.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The codex LP of Fallout 3 is 100,0000% more fun than actually playing that gigantic piece of shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom