Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Where is spell list for game? Looking for mage spellbook list: with schools (Evocation, Enchantment, etc).

Help please ^

Did you checked Reference manual in OGL subdirectory?
It have majority of mechanics explained including list of spells.
file called "PFKM-reference_document.pdf".

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
What kind of character concept do you have? I have a pretty big library of fantasy art that can potentially work for portraits, maybe I can find you something good.
Give it all! Maybe finally I won't need to search for portraits every now and then.

If you're interested, I can share some sci-fi wallpapers: https://imgur.com/a/lrTtew7
This would be quite an undertaking, especially if I go looking for the author of each one, because I have very few uploaded. Most are on my hard drive. But I've always been putting off categorizing them, maybe it's time to start.

You have some great stuff in that gallery btw!

Here is the stuff I collected for barbairans. Not all of it is suitable for portraits, according to my standards at least - I insist on detailed enough faces, which should preferrably give out something unique in terms of character, and should at least be looking at the camera. But they are all pretty high res, so you can crop yourself some nice portraits.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
W8, whut? Am I getting some weird bug or something?

pathfinder_no_reviews.png

No reviews???

Sentinel

Arcane
TheSentinel but besides that, how are you finding the game?
I liked a lot of what I played but I stopped because I don't find fighting stat bloated enemies on supposedly Core Rules while getting subpar exp particularly fun, the loading times irk me and having to re-adjust graphical settings everytime I boot the game (they reset on boot) got annoying. I'll meddle with it while they patch it but I won't make big progress until the big fixes come.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Hotfix 1.0.3 – September, 29th 2018
29 SEPTEMBER - OLEG_SH
Hello everyone!

We’ve just started work on a big patch that we expect to be available at the end of the next week. It doesn't mean we will stop releasing hotfixes - we will keep addressing the major issues, for sure – however, new hotfixes may not be available every day. For example, there will be no hotfix tomorrow since we really need to give the dev team a little rest before the next week’s run. We are sorry if your specific issue hasn't been addressed so far - we keep track of every message you posted in the bug section and we’re doing our best to fix known problems asap!

Major Issues
  • Custom companions hiring was not available. Resolution: fixed.

Quests
  • Quest for artisan Shariel didn't work correctly. Resolution: fixed.
  • No companion dialogues with Jaethal, Valerie, Linzi, Harrim in the Captial or at Oleg's Trading Post after Old Sycamore dungeon. Resolution: fixed.
  • Ekundayo’s companion quest prompted you to tell Ekun about your victory over Kargadd even if Ekun is dead. Resolution: Ekundayo's quest now fails automatically if you kill him.
  • Jaethal couldn’t be found at the Capital square during her first quest. Resolution: fixed.
  • "Missing Child" Quest: invisible answer in Tig's dialog. Resolution: fixed (player needs to talk to Tig again).

Areas
  • A specific dialogue option in Chapter 6 broke a story-critical cutscene. Resolution: fixed.
  • Divine services didn’t work for non-divine casters in Chapter 1. Resolution: Jhod Kavken will now read divine scrolls if there are no divine casters in the party.

User Interfaces
  • Spell filters did not work properly in the character creation interface. Resolution: fixed.
  • Malfunction in class feature sorting. Resolution: fixed.
  • Tooltip with empty description for Strength damage. Resolution: fixed.

Kingdom
  • Mim's workshop couldn’t be built in Silverstep Village. Resolution: fixed.
  • Multiple "GreatSuccess" text strings in one of the kingdom events. Resolution: fixed.
  • Artisan Varrask didn't start the dialogue in the village after suggestion to speak to him. Resolution: fixed.
  • NPC Kergan didn't start the dialogue after a cutscene on Thorn River Ford. Resolution: fixed.
  • Battle with Bokken didn't stop correctly when he is in low Hit Points. Resolution: fixed.

Classes
  • Rage and Defensive Stances are no longer switched off when a character is disabled due to adverse status effects. These stances are switched off only when a character falls unconscious.
  • Abyssal Bloodline ability Grow Claws should now activate properly.
  • Artifice Domain ability should now properly activate on Inquisitor.
  • Knowledge Domain now also adds Lore (Nature) to class skills.
  • 2 level Eldritch Archer couldn’t cast anything but ranged touch spells. Resolution: fixed.

Misc
  • Skeleton Guardians summoned during the Rest by Jaethal no longer drop loot.
  • Missing or wrong German, French, and Chinese localisations. Resolution: the next batch of issues is fixed.

System
  • Possible crash when loading a cloud save after "fresh" game installation. Resolution: fixed.

Some fixes to expect in the next two hotfixes:
We are working on an issue with Pre-order and Kickstarter in-game bonuses. For all players who have these bonuses and start new game after Hotfix 1.0.2 all rewards should be available in the chest at Oleg's Trading Post or Throne Room areas. We are going to make these rewards available for saves made before Hotfix 1.0.2 with the next hotfix. There will be also fixes for Amiri and Jubilost companion quests.

Also we'd like to ask you for some help! Sometimes it can be hard to understand the exact nature of a reported issue, or even what the issue is at all. We would be very grateful if you could send bug descriptions to technical@owlcatgames.com, putting the issue’s name in the “Subject” field. Please, pay attention that attaching your save file and logs significantly increases speed of bug fixing, as well as attaching screenshots! This especially concerns such issues as crashes, freezes and unclear game mechanics malfunctioning.
You can find a detailed instruction on how to get saves files and logs at Owlcats official site[owlcatgames.com].

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I can't continue. My kingdom gets destroyed if I rest. The next event? I get only positive values. I don't know why it gets destroyed. The Troll Rampage events made me cheat my stats because it was just bullshit. I was getting 2x events per month and failing one was -5 to stability and community. Like "you lose" event over and over. Even after I defeated the trolls, I still got that event.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I can't continue. My kingdom gets destroyed if I rest. The next event? I get only positive values. I don't know why it gets destroyed. The Troll Rampage events made me cheat my stats because it was just bullshit. I was getting 2x events per month and failing one was -5 to stability and community. Like "you lose" event over and over. Even after I defeated the trolls, I still got that event.

The idea is this: do 1-2 quests and go back to the capital. Like this, the chance to lose the kingdom is very small. Don't spend more than 20 days in the wilderness. That's all.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I wonder if building barracks everywhere to increase Military stat (which is the hardest to level up for me) would help preventing Kingdom destruction.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath

The idea is this: do 1-2 quests and go back to the capital. Like this, the chance to lose the kingdom is very small. Don't spend more than 20 days in the wilderness. That's all.
I didn't. I just went for sidequests instead of Trolls straight. It fucked me over. Now I can't do anything. If I rest, my kingdom gets destroyed. Even after cheating my stats to 50 all. Like what the fuck is happening?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

I didn't. I just went for sidequests instead of Trolls straight. It fucked me over. Now I can't do anything. If I rest, my kingdom gets destroyed. Even after cheating my stats to 50 all. Like what the fuck is happening?

You really need to go to the throne room every month. Idk

Edit. Do you have an old save?

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron

You really need to go to the throne room every month. Idk

Edit. Do you have an old save?
It won't help. It's a bug. I cheated the stats to 50, every one. How can the kingdom get destroyed?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom