Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

ArchAngel

Arcane
So what are the new bugs introduced with latest hotfix?

Sykar

Arcane
Nobody expected Russian Orc Inquisition:

ZMxBdJT.jpg

r0qNqdU.jpg

ood6hNA.jpg

Prepare for extra :butthurt:Cyku in Lord Pootin Asmodeus name!

:russiastronk:

I knew it Ruskies are all Cheeki Breeki hardbass orcs as seen in this educational video:

:troll:

Riel

Arcane
Downloading a new patch! Ans I feel so :rage: !!!

Haha, this is the only game in which patches make you feel nervous about what's going to go south.

I am going to accept I didn't buy a game, I pre ordered a game currently in open beta. The most promising cRPG in years, but yet to be released.

haderlump

Literate
At least it is already possible to have some fun with it.

And speaking of fun, since the patch yesterday I get occasional crashes to the main menu when I try to leave a location. Is that a new one or was I just lucky? edit: oh, there seems to be something in todays patchnotes about this, nice.

Last edited:

Turjan

Arcane
A very minor thing: I found it peculiar how far I was behind everyone else, as the "successfully solved 100 problem kingdom events" and the corresponding one for opportunities were so common. Well, both achievements hit after you solve the first one. Puts it into perspective.

Aemar

Arcane
Downloading a new patch! Ans I feel so :rage: !!!

Haha, this is the only game in which patches make you feel nervous about what's going to go south.

I am going to accept I didn't buy a game, I pre ordered a game currently in open beta. The most promising cRPG in years, but yet to be released.
5.4 GB. I think I'll need a new HDD by the time P:K exits Early Access. And another one just to make sure I don't run out of space when the DLCs are out for testing.

Brancaleone

Liturgist
Can't even remember last time when just installing a simple patch gave me such a thrill, this is the most inclinational incline with reverberations all over the inclined secondary activities incline and incline factors incline incline whatsoever incline.

edit: forgot to mention incline

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
In Soviet Russia patches are for introducing new bugs /bad joke

* I will let myself out

Ziggy

Scholar
do blight druids suck or did i just build mine wrong? necromancy is fun but aint particularly strong, so is miasma. it's still druid so it's not a weak character by any means, but the trade off for lacking animal companion doesn't seem great.

veevoir, whos that custom guy in your party?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
5.4 GB patch fixing 30 lines of code.

And introducing 4 new bugs.
It is a net positive!

Also patches are that big because they are in big files. It doesn't matter if it is one "," or 500 lines of code. You still have to copy paste the whole files. I have the feelz that some people here don't know how copy/paste works.

Codex Year of the Donut

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Also my mage can't cast stoneskin for some reason, I click on the icon and then can't select anyone and nothing happens.
You need ingredients for some spells. Stoneskin is one of them.

I also can't recruter Bartholomew after havin killed the trolls because he's just gone.
Assuming you checked inside of house/lab, maybe this is another timed quest. At least when i recruited him there was a line about "going to leave soon" at start.

Not sure I want to continue until some serious polishing.
Which is sad because I am having lot of fun :(
Yeah, same. I restrained myself for weekend but gave in yesterday only to find 2 new combat bugs (shatter defences allows character just plain ignore DEX on shaken foes and temporary keen weapon buffs, e.g. falcon aspect or magus enchantment, stopped working)

I didn't know about stoneskin!

Btw I doubt the Bartholomew quest is timed.... I went straight to the dwarves ruins after saving him in his lab and apparently I failed it the moment I picked the whip in the troll stronghold (that's the trip from lone house+1 single resting). The journal description straight said something along the line of "now that he's gone we won't miss him" or something like that...(why would be like that? Because I am chaotic evil?!?!)
It really felt bugged.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
My game is fucked up beyond repair, quests that don't close, Amiri is invincible, Jubilost is now a toad, cutscenes that make npc unresponsive, Tristian keeps telling me to decide his fate even tho I did 200 days ago, it's like they didnt even play past chapter 4.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I think the best part about the last hotfix to the hotfix to the hotfix is that they apparently just slapped another "+" on there, so it went from 1.0.6 to 1.0.6+ to... 1.0.6++.

Stellar fucking version tracking, there.

New hotfix has just appeared, 1.0.7:

o It was unclear and confusing that after defeating the main threat of the chapter, all of the kingdom events associated with that threat remained active. Resolution: after defeating the main threat of the chapter, all of the kingdom events associated with that threat are removed from the barony. In case there are too many of such events, the kingdom is considered damaged and its development is slowed down. This state can be removed with special new barony project.

Am I the only one that feels like this is ham-fisted bullshit? I mean, I don't know everything about all the events, but I never resolved some of the troll stuff before I finished the chapter, and I would've hated to see the event I was working on and the one I started doing immediately after that one was resolved to just go "poof". I get that some people are retarded and just sit and fast-forward until their barony is in deep shit, but you get ample time to fuck around without ever resolving either of the very first troll events/attacks, and if they disappear upon finishing the chapter, I'd essentially be denied opportunities to increase the scores of the barony.

Also, from a narrative point of view, it's absurd to think that just because you cut off the head of the snake, attacks would just suddenly cease completely. Raiding parties and such must've been sent out days ago, or operate largely autonomously, they wouldn't just *disappear* and the events involving them cease. After all, these things continues for upwards a month.

bataille

Arcane
Wow. If you cancel the creation of a custom companion, an invisible entity takes a place in your roster and doesn't allow you to leave oleg's outpost. Encountered it having spent an hour creating 5 mercenaries...

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
  • Enemy Difficulty settings affected saving throws twice - the first time by increasing the enemy ability scores and the second time with a specific bonus to saving throws. Such implementation forced players to avoid spells with saving throws on the higher difficulties. Resolution: Saving throws are now affected by the Enemy Difficulty settings only once by increasing of base ability scores.

Praise the Lord!
:hailcthulhu:
Now my web+entangle+hold+horrendous laughter.....might actually be useful!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom