Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum is

Jedi_Learner said:
Alright Cloaked Figure, who are you?

ukraineboatride2.jpg

MetalCraze

Arcane
The only saving factor in Arcanum's combat was its speed. So in a TB mode fights were ending very quickly - and thanks to that it didn't annoy me to tears.

LCJr.

Erudite
Maybe it's really not Chefe. Could be one of the million and one alts of Bryce.

For Jedi Learner that's picture of KC.

I own that same exact t-shirt
shit

Actually my previous post was too negative it is a good game, just the dungeons and inconsistent quality of locations peed me off

LarsTheSurly

Scholar
I know this is kind of off topic, but I'm going to post something about Arcanum.

If Arcanum ever ends up in the dictionary, I think this should be the entry:

mlc82 said:
I thought it was an interesting, ambitious game horribly marred by unavoidable, neverending dungeon crawls (and a terrible combat engine), and the usual cliched story that gave me no motivation to finish the main quest.

I still like the game, but I can be objective at the same time. Does that mean there's no place for me on the Internet?

Kavax

Scholar
I thought it had one of the best main quests in an RPG... I would say only Planescape: Torment, and Daggerfall have better ones... besides, the last third of the quest is completely different depending on wether
you joined the Dark Elves or not

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom