Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Some people don't have shitty taste in games

Shoelip

Arbiter
Edward_R_Murrow said:
Yeah Bioshit, Half-Shit 2, Shital, and Oblivion (name already appropriate) were way too high up there and above actual good games. Warcradt 3 beating Starcraft (or even showing up there instead of Warcraft 2) is pretty indicative of how much these guys are just silly.

Shit. I can't believe shit and shit shitty war shit is on this list, and what about shitaly ditally shittle piddle spittle? Ridiculous! And then they put crapy shit spleen in shit place shit! SHIT.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
kingcomrade said:
Fallout said:
With the passage of time, we make allowances for technical aspects that seem outdated or clunky by today's standards. Look beyond Fallout's façade - in particular the turn-based, tile-based combat - and you'll find a gem of an RPG, oozing atmosphere, strong characters, a vivid and unforgettable setting, and lashings of dark humour.

Ross says "Fallout manages to tug on your heartstrings with just a little text and a horrid isometric view. Most fantasy RPGs are too clichéd for me to become involved in emotionally, but Fallout is just so complete and convincing it's impossible not to be."
ಠ_ಠ

All aboard the Beth-train, as the media is setting itself up to denounce Fallout 1/2 in favour of Fallout 3. After all, Fallout 1/2 are outdated and clunky (notice how he doesn't say that about - say - PS:T, but nobody is remaking that into an FPS).

Also, TF2? Lol.

Argosy

Novice
[I[Deus Ex is great. But shouldn't be second. [/I]

Yes it should.

95 Just Cause
N
82 Desktop Tower Defence
40 Peggle

What the fuck? Did they run out of games that weren't terrible after a while?

Sirus

Liturgist
Edward_R_Murrow said:
Bioshit, Half-Shit 2, Shital

a261272.jpg

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
Fallout was mostly shit. In fact, the isometric view was horrid. The turn-based, tile-based combat was a crippling wall to get over to get to the core of the game.

You should be glad Bethesda is making Fallout 3.

I don't remember the combat being that -

Fallout was an abomination. You are glad Bethesda is modernising it.

Yes. Fallout gameplay was horrid. I am glad Bethesda is modernising the gameplay.

Fallout 3 will be awesome

Yes. It will be awesome.

GeneralSamov

Prophet
Quake Wars, but no RtCW? The Witcher? AoE2? LollerCoaster tycoon, but no Railroad tygoon 2? And it goes on...
All in all it's ok, finally a non-conformist and no bandwagon-jumping judgement, but still, they could have tried harder.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom