Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
I like most of the new enemies, but I would violently punch the designer responsible for hags. Fuck that, it's like ghosts on steroids.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Boy. Just had my first disaster. A 12 spider contract that had eggs that spawned at least 10 more spiders in the fight. That poison effect really builds up after a while. Lost 3 good brothers and half the team is now suffering from PTSD.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Who said earlier that spiders are scared of humans? They don't look very scared to me
eafmrr.jpg

jungl

Augur
spiders are more dangerous then goblins and orc warriors early on if you ask me. Especially if you have a lot of bros with poor attack scores.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Still not fucking scared!
2dsqq13.jpg

Guy at the left flank spawned at hill so i couldn't place him behind the tree at the first turn and now he will die.

Does the world economy still revolve around player progress or were they able to implement something resembling their early, dynamic concept? Expecting it stayed the same, will buy DLC regardless but figured I'd ask in case a small miracle happened.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Does the world economy still revolve around player progress or were they able to implement something resembling their early, dynamic concept? Expecting it stayed the same, will buy DLC regardless but figured I'd ask in case a small miracle happened.
There is some improvement due to new settlement "conditions" which makes the settlements have specific needs etc

Barbarian

Arcane
Fucking lol :lol:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/365360/discussions/0/1742227264194931542/

This game..
Is utterly disgusting, and so is everyone who has worked on it. The blatant bigotry and sexism is so blatant it's almost palpable, as is how obvious it is that every one of the men on this♥♥♥♥♥♥poor studio is single. (Let's be real, who would date an open and obvious misogynist)

I love how the argument for not adding any playable female characters is 'it'd be too hard to change all the text'.

Even though there's literally the ability to change between gendered text in basically every coding language. It's literally one of the easiest things to do. Change he to she, him to her. That's it. ..That's literally ho hard it is.

So what, y'all are okay with ogres, orcs, goblins, and the ♥♥♥♥ing tooth-fairy, but having a woman defending her home or deciding to become a warrior is soooooo out-of-canon. Do us all a favor and never make a game again. I honestly hope your production is shut down and you all end up homeless because your constant, undeniable sexism is disgusting. Your mothers should be ashamed of you.

Hi.
I am the Girlfriend of one of the Devs (My Measurements are 90/60/90) and I realy like a misogynist man. They are the real men in this world and would be the actual hedge knights of our time. Strong, independent men that take what they want and fight for it. Also their lance-game is very strong.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I just want to find some nice quiet place to sell loot and buy tools and arrows - both at 0. And game wants from me to kill necromancer in the swamp.:negative:
21aww43.jpg

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
I can't find medicine anywhere - and if I find is priced like hell.
Overall (I am still level 5 max) progression looks more solid and consistent.

Barbarian

Arcane
Spiders were deceptively easy at first but a group of 14 + several eggs(which quickly multiplied their numbers) ended my last playthrough in ruin :mixedemotions:

I can see how alps and hexes will become annoying once the novelty wears off. Alps specially because battles quickly devolve into a game of "catch" where you have to run after the fuckers while keeping formation.

Barbarian

Arcane
Yeah, it was there before. That is the only "positive" permanent injury actually. If your bro is already high level the resolve boost is really good. Great for frontliners.

tindrli

Arcane
It's marked in the sense of you knowing the direction and roughly the distance from your current position, sometimes also the type of terrain it is on. You'll still have to actually find it.

then the event text should be changed bro.. .it clearly states.. fuck you know already what it says...

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Jesus, these new monsters are brutal. The unhold have hitpoints for days, regenerate every turn, hit like trucks, can throw your bros around like they're basketballs, and dole out injuries like candy. :shredder:

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Anyone know how the mastery perks work with hybrid weapons, like the spear/mace Goedentag? Does either mastery apply, both, or are they attached to the specific spear and mace moves granted by the weapon?

By the way, I've found that the exploration contracts are best left alone. They have an unfortunate tendency to send you halfway across the map for 200 crowns.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom