Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Modron

Arcane
megvSkS2pQmFmEqoN5Aqs-650-80.jpg

look at the male zombie behind.
Yeah the guy on the right does look like an npc.

Sentinel

Arcane
*yawn*
call me when he decides doing something that isn't marketing

God forbid someone would want to talk about and promote their project.
yeah bro, it's totally his project, like PoE, FTL, Numenera, Prey, DivOS2, Into the Breach, Pahtfinder Kingmaker, Omensight, Dying Light 2, System Shock, Alaloth, Burden of Comand...
this guy leads so many projects i have no idea how he finds the time to do so much stuff. for someone who didn't want to be used as a marketing tool... what a hard worker.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
77 minutes from a picture of MCA to a comment about his weight and physical attractiveness. That's a pretty good response time, but I think we could do even better if we tried.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
77 minutes from a picture of MCA to a comment about his weight and physical attractiveness. That's a pretty good response time, but I think we could do even better if we tried.

I wonder how many of our fellow vocal homophobic chaps on the codex secretly have a Chris Avellone hentai pillow in their bed.

I'm about 95% straight; but I'd consider devoting/donating the other 5% to MCA, Tim Cain, and Leonard Boyarsky and co from the Black Isle days if it meant we'd get another game from back in the day.
:codexisfor:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I'm about 95% straight; but I'd consider devoting/donating the other 5% to MCA, Tim Cain, and Leonard Boyarsky and co from the Black Isle days if it meant we'd get another game from back in the day.
Tim might actually take you up on that, be careful what you wish for :M

Rake

Arcane

I wonder how many of our fellow vocal homophobic chaps on the codex secretly have a Chris Avellone hentai pillow in their bed.

:codexisfor:
Someone has to take one for the team
:hero:

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
I'm currently starving for a decent RPG. I'm even playing some crappy BG2 mods from the community. I'm gonna end up like Jack Black in Tropic Thunder: "Hey! Tim Cain! - I'm not even gay dude! But I was a carpenter before I moved on in the world; just make a decent RPG and I'll sharpen that big pencil of yours like nobody has before! I'll sharpen it right to the tip dude! Even if you just wanna bake cookies and spoon all night it's ok with me! Just so long as the Outer Worlds doesn't suck!".

I actually think that the decline in all art forms is representative of the entire decline of the west, so in a way, each of these guys is like an individual Atlas holding up a part of the world.
No pressure though. ;)

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
I'm currently starving for a decent RPG. I'm even playing some crappy BG2 mods from the community. I'm gonna end up like Jack Black in Tropic Thunder: "Hey! Tim Cain! - I'm not even gay dude! But I was a carpenter before I moved on in the world; just make a decent RPG and I'll sharpen that big pencil of yours like nobody has before! I'll sharpen it right to the tip dude! Even if you just wanna bake cookies and spoon all night it's ok with me! Just so long as the Outer Worlds doesn't suck!".

I actually think that the decline in all art forms is representative of the entire decline of the west, so in a way, each of these guys is like an individual Atlas holding up a part of the world.
No pressure though. ;)

Dude, play Kingmaker or play ATOM. Kingmaker is truly great, ATOM is very, very good. The Kickstarter nostalgia wave has finally started producing high quality RPGs.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I fucking hate it when people pretend to think fiction is a literal reflection of the author's opinions 100% of the time. Are they really too dumb to realise that Caesar approving of slavery doesn't mean that MCA does? It seems like they just want to be offended.

Even worse that he bows to their shit.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Is that faggot seriously complaining about the way escaped convicts are portrayed? "Won't somebody think of the criminals!?"

Generic-Giant-Spider

Lord Avellone if you ever feel compelled to tell those FLUFFY BOYS how you really think (as in, "go seek a strong male role model you faggot") I will personally create a Twitter account and defend you to the DEATH against the onslaught of outrage.

And if worse comes to worse, we can blame your aggression on a Russian hacker. That's where Commissar Draco comes in!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Is that faggot seriously complaining about the way escaped convicts are portrayed? "Won't somebody think of the criminals!?"
Hey we're making a game with themes about authority, facism, reform, and nostalgia, with anarchist undertones, how do tie these escaped prisoners into that" "What if we made them rapists and murderers with no nuance or goals and also comprised mostly of black people"
:what:

"People in prison are actually good" t. modern leftist

Additionally, does this idiot know that there are two groups of Powder Gangers? The ones who left for the vault can actually be made good.

One more edit for the road:
DTUYKGFX0AA74Jw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Lord Avellone if you ever feel compelled to tell those FLUFFY BOYS how you really think (as in, "go seek a strong male role model you faggot") I will personally create a Twitter account and defend you to the DEATH against the onslaught of outrage.

And if worse comes to worse, we can blame your aggression on a Russian hacker. That's where Commissar Draco comes in!
We will get banned in a week.

Latro

Arcane

it's called a daikamura stupid gaijin

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom