Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Grimoire Manual Version 1.0 Online Now Review Version)

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Hover mouse over already available tooltips.
Copy text
Add a B&W Screenshot
Get out thesaurus and add some verbal diarrhea.

Whew! Manual done!

It's shit

Zep--

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Great job!

The manual should categorize spells based on which character classes can use them. This would make planning a party much easier.

This might actually be a good idea. It's not too hard to automate the table output that Lady Error mentioned and it can show even higher levels than they were able to discover.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Found an error:

Grimoire continues to reflect the heritage of this style of game in the structure of it's rules and system to appeal to both admirers of traditional dice and board games as well as players who are interested in the computer game genre.

Found another:

The condition can wear off on it's own

That was a 3 min skim, so there may be others.

Draxylon

Savant
Anyone was able to print this to PDF? I would like to read it as a booklet.
BTW, thank you Cleve!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Lilura, Cleve has been making that same mistake for decades now. It's been pointed out to him countless times and he refuses to stop making the same error.

Edit: apologies to Bohr; I missed his comment

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
WEREWOLF BY NIGHT, GHOST RIDER, SON OF SATAN. MAN-THING. Loved comic books about bizarre anti-heroes who were horrible mutated abominations with hearts of gold. Whenever Marvel just threw the rules out they scored a winner in my opinion. I loved KAMANDI, THE LAST BOY ON EARTH, I thought that comic was the bomb from DC.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
The spell section's layout is absolutely ridiculous to the point, indeed, only a madman would think this thing is ready for release.
Only six micro-issues remaining! :M

YaoLI4c.png

The manual's release marks the third "next Friday" that Grimoire has reached! +M

GandGolf

Augur
Notice that it wasn't until the manual became available that people discovered that metabolism wasn't working properly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom