Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter It's time to accept that Infinitron's calamitous reign is a failure

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
rVsgc61.jpg

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Infinicuck should be fired. Give it a few more years of his reign and the Codex will be no better than NeoFAG.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
I rejected a report today from a user complaining about Liberal's latest thread in Politics. Is that okay?

Do you guys get a lot of reports where someone is just butthurt about something stupid? Or outright joke reports?
I report every capeshit thread in the library and I encourage other people to do the same.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected

There are some inconsistencies in naming:

- Tactical Gaming
- Adventure Gaming
- Space Games...? Why not "Space Gaming"

Or name it "Games" for all... Tactical Games, Strategy Games, Adventure Games?

duanth123

Arcane
Codexians love to meme, but the truth is Infinitron is a piece of trash that only ascended to his position as a result of the combined laziness of DarkUnderlord and the unwillingness of the rest of you to step up and take over responsibility of this site - at least one of you.

Regardless, he's literally a stereotype of subversion, dick-sucker extraordinaire, and finally a brainlet who should be banned from this site.

His list of sins, the bad decisions he's made, are innumerable.

I say this as someone who is staunchly against censorship of any kind, but I would make an exception for this cunt.

Edit: An easy metric of his faggotry is the degree to which he feigns indifference to his presence here, like it doesn't matter to him, despite his thousands of posts, you're literally boomer-tier takes Infinitron
rating_brofist.png
Brofist x 1
Infinitron

Last edited:

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I find Infinitron to be one of the most civilized aspects of this fucking piece of trash community. Dethroning him will bring a downfall of Codex, which I wouldn't mind that much, if not for the cooking thread and most importantly Codex Giftravaganza.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
I find Infinitron to be one of the most civilized aspects of this fucking piece of trash community. Dethroning him will bring a downfall of Codex, which I wouldn't mind that much, if not for the cooking thread and most importantly Codex Giftravaganza.
Pay better attention and you will find differently.

Civilized is not the correct word. Disdainful and/or autistic would be more correct.

Disdainful: changes forum, not available for comment but has plenty of time to press Brofist and Creative buttons.

Autistic: this forum needs to make sense to only one person. Tron. If he can make sense of it, he can bring enlightenment to the unwashed gentile masses.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Civilized is not the correct word. Disdainful and/or autistic would be more correct.

Disdainful: changes forum, not available for comment but has plenty of time to press Brofist and Creative buttons.

Autistic: this forum needs to make sense to only one person. Tron. If he can make sense of it, he can bring enlightenment to the unwashed gentile masses.
I meant that he doesn't run around throwing insults and racial slurs like a teenager on drugs.
He fucks with people a bit, but also contributes worthwile content.
I'm fine with him running the asylum.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected

I meant that he doesn't run around throwing insults and racial slurs like a teenager on drugs.
:terminate:
Well, fuck him and fuck you too!

Project: Eternity
I havent been paying too much attention to codex lately but coming from you I'm going asume things are completely opposite.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy

:terminate:
Well, fuck him and fuck you too!
I havent been paying too much attention to codex lately but coming from you I'm going asume things are completely opposite.
Jvegi is also a jew (his full nick is Jewvegina) so it's no wonder that he's defending his comrade. He's also a "neuropa" member, an extremist leftist group on Polish reddit (wykop).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom