Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SoZ has been delayed to 2nd Q 2009. !

Warden

Arbiter
I'm lying.. maybe. You never know.
No new info about SoZ for so long even though it'll be released in a month and a half. Hello?? Something.. anything? I'm so bored currently.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
You know, I wouldn't mind if it was delayed. Bully comes to PC in october and GTA4 comes to PC in november. My attention span is pretty much covered. I don't think I can play three games at once.

Data4

Arcane
In the grand old Codex tradition of thread hijacking, I've been extremely bored as of late due to ye olde labor dispute at work, and was considering getting MotB. I'm just curious about what it offers that improves on the NWN2 OC.

Oarfish

Prophet
Solohk said:
Well... everything but the combat.

Which it sort of improves by having a bit less.

Still, you do get stupid things happen like having a pointlessly long winding path that's only there so it can be stuffed with wyverns. Wyverns that of course can't fly or see further than 20 feet. Then there's the troll spam.

At least the ancient vampires can be slightly challenging if you try them early, as is the badger of doom.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Yeah, the combat should be way more challenging to be entertaining. Still just "hit things until they die", though it gets a bit more entertaining with a spellcaster (not Warlock) character with the spiffy Spirit Meter mechanic limiting your resting (as fighters will just regenerate).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom