Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Parabalus

Arcane
It's thanks to Haba:
As a result of this poll, it has been confirmed that the space forum used to be good.

Thank you all for participating. This feedback was invaluable.

DarkUnderlord Confirmed top tier politician.

Reads what he wants from polls, does whatever it wants resulting in an angry mob, fixes the problem he caused to critical acclaim from said mob and makes the mob blame the jew.

10/10 would vote for him again.

Oh, this is nothing really. When he first tried to introduce rating buttons, we had a poll on whether people preferred brofists or the new rating system.

People universally preferred just the brofists.

So DU edited the poll and reversed the two options.
Come here for brofists (and you know I'm not kidding because you can't get any other rating).

Disgusting!

Cael

Arcane
*tugs Bummie's mustache*

I respectfully request that you don't call me 'Bummie' again. :obviously:
giphy.gif

Doktor Best

Arcane
When the buttons came i was pissed because it changed things. Now im pissed at the new change because it changed things again. Stop changing things.

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
I know they will probably come back, but fuck buttons, brofists were a necessity to erradicate the "I agree" spam, but ever since the button parade was introduced the quality of argumentation declined tremendously, and circle-jerks abound.

The only useful button was the broken link one.

Swigen

Arbiter
Don’t y’all remember the last time we got rid of buttons and y’all had to sift through pages and pages of posts with single smilies or icons and no actual sentences?!? Is that what y’all want?!?! Ya’ll?!???!?

Cael

Arcane
Don’t y’all remember the last time we got rid of buttons and y’all had to sift through pages and pages of posts with single smilies or icons and no actual sentences?!? Is that what y’all want?!?! Ya’ll?!???!?
Torturer of the Queen's English detected. Subject deemed irredeemable. Termination protocols activated.

Die, heretic!
:imperialscum:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Fucking finally! I have been vocally against extra buttons since the day they were introduced. Codex was way more fun place to read when people bothered to post instead of clicking buttons!
I hope DU is not just messing with us for few hours or days ...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Fucking finally! I have been vocally against extra buttons since the day they were introduced. Codex was way more fun place to read when people bothered to post instead of clicking buttons!
I hope DU is not just messing with us for few hours or days ...
I rate this post fabulously optimistic.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
If only the Shitbox disappears as well, the Millennialdammerung will be complete!

Gerrard

Arcane
:decline:
It's like when a sequel to a game comes out and they remove half of the good features just so they can add them later in DLC.

Parsifarka

Arcane
I felt great enjoyment in rating posts which ended in question marks with a it's a mistery button; bring it back. I need it.
Also, the economy is now threatened by the excess of brofist offer, a value which had reached its top with the previous multi-currency system: you knew a brofisted post was worth reading, now it's meaningless. With this depreciation of the brofist value we're going down the Zimbabwe way. Fucking commies requisitioning buttons, this goes against freedom of speech as well.
Anyways, without the prosper button, how are we supossed to rate markec posts in GD now? It's a mistery; there's no point in quoting the SJW dumbfuckery he brings just to comment how fucking stupid they are, yet he deserves some sort of acknowledgement. Same goes for general idiocy in the Codex, we don't even have a brolapse.
This system is so inefficient it must be a sabotage from the eternal Jew.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom