Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will bring buttons back

Buttons

• Total voters

HansDampf

Arcane
What is even happening?

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
jrwbwiso_10hu5uv_1n4ty3b.png

Vorark

Erudite
Life is but a moment, a meaningless grain of sand.

On one hand the buttons are silly as heck yet add a certain flair to the forums; on the other, the boards do load faster.

:balance:

Rakshar

Educated
Patron
If Nano completes his task within 7 days, I shall return buttons.

If Nano fails to complete his task within the next 7 days, the buttons demand a sacrifice. If Nano fails his quest, and this post receives 150 brofists within the next 7 days, I will ban Nano and return buttons.

Which will happen first? Will Nano save the buttons and himself, will the Codex demand Nano be sacrificed, or will buttons begone forever?

Stay tuned to this exciting thread for further developments.

BROS, go to post #549 and brofist the mad man's post.

Do not let this post sink.

:bro:
We are up to 40 brofists there so hopefully we will succeed reviving the buttons even if Nano fails his heroic quest.

ciox

Liturgist
Honestly though... isn't there any nutjob with money on this site to find out where DU lives and just see if he can get fucked for trying to coerce someone to do something irl? I bet that files under some kind of cyberbullying law somewhere...

awh, but who fucking cares...

:love: here's a picture of Annah :love:

Annah-of-the-Shadows_concept.png
:incline:

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
citation needed

Can't remember - probably Sheep or some other ironic shitposter needed help corrupting some kids. If you mean proof that it works on Linux, then I haven't worked out how to take screenshots yet. Install Linux, try it and see. It's pretty lightweight so would probably run acceptably in a VM.

hello friend

Arcane
Should've realized this place has no redeeming quality months ago. Even the lack of moderation that means you -could- get really good blowout heated arguments over interesting shit is wasted, cause you're all too busy proving how cool you are by not caring about anything - except, of course, the desperate desire that everyone think you're cool for not caring about anything. I noted that as the common defining characteristic of the typical Codexer in my last big argument on this board, actually... should've left then.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
Should've realized this place has no redeeming quality months ago. Even the lack of moderation that means you -could- get really good blowout heated arguments over interesting shit is wasted, cause you're all too busy proving how cool you are by not caring about anything - except, of course, the desperate desire that everyone think you're cool for not caring about anything. I noted that as the common defining characteristic of the typical Codexer in my last big argument on this board, actually... should've left then.
143ksky.png

Deleted member 7219

Stop donating until the buttons return.

DU will start to feel the pinch.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
hello friend,

Not all are like that

Brozef

Savant
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ok I know what happened. Due to a severe case of ED (Eldritch Disenchantment) the Raptors Magic Wand has become a somewhat less magical, limp Lasso of disappointment. This caused Ms Raptor to leave him for the Big Black Cryolophosaurus. The last thing she said to him was that he couldn't satisfy him any more since he was unable to reach her button.

cause we all know you have to reach deep

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

but how are you going to participate in Codex DoW League Season II if you leave?

hello friend

Arcane
Only 90s kids will remember this
hello friend,

Not all are like that
Because you're cunts. Cunts who I don't -want- to give any pleasure in life. Cunts who live to aggravate me after I've spent a fucking year fixing bugs in their favorite game.

but how are you going to participate in Codex DoW League Season II if you leave?
I probably won't quit entirely. As I said in my first post (hours ago), I'll probably get back into the mood someday. But right now, the thought that the cretins over there will get use out of my sweat and hard work just nauseates me. I'll probably keep doing it for you guys eventually (and thanks for the support) but it's going to be a while before I can enjoy anything to do with this. The assholes have pretty much destroyed my desire to work my ass off so that they can use my work while heaping abuse over trivial bullshit. I probably won't quit entirely. As I said in my first post (hours ago), I'll probably get back into the mood someday. But right now, the thought that the cretins over there will get use out of my sweat and hard work just nauseates me. I'll probably keep doing it for you guys eventually (and thanks for the support) but it's going to be a while before I can enjoy anything to do with this. The assholes have pretty much destroyed my desire to work my ass off so that they can use my work while heaping abuse over trivial bullshit. For some strange and whacky reason, it doesn't seem worth the while anymore.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Because you're cunts. Cunts who I don't -want- to give any pleasure in life. Cunts who live to aggravate me after I've spent a fucking year fixing bugs in their favorite game.
Which game is that? I'll tell you if it's my favorite.

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
That would be interesting: Make Buttons DLC. Start everyone with the :shit: :decline: and maybe :yes: and :no: - everything else comes at a cost per year (month?)

:incline: $1
:retarded white face: $6
:smiley: $0.50
:equip the ring: I don't know, maybe $2 for non-Tolkien fans, $6 for fans
:gimme them dolla bills: $10

Also, wouldn't hurt to make purple bordered versions of the above buttons for 10x their normal cost. That is *rare* buttons.

Also, limit the number of buttons you can use per day to 10. You have to buy a season pass to use up to 100 buttons a day.

Also, the codex shouldn't stop collecting to buy body parts for folks once some guy gets a liver. Collect donations all the time. That way the Codex can buy organs when they are on sale so when you need them, you don't have to pay full price.
"Hey, Codex, I need a liver! Help!"
DU: What size do you need? We have 6!

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
Only 90s kids will remember this
hello friend,

Not all are like that

I probably won't quit entirely. As I said in my first post (hours ago), I'll probably get back into the mood someday. But right now, the thought that the cretins over there will get use out of my sweat and hard work just nauseates me. I'll probably keep doing it for you guys eventually (and thanks for the support) but it's going to be a while before I can enjoy anything to do with this. The assholes have pretty much destroyed my desire to work my ass off so that they can use my work while heaping abuse over trivial bullshit. I probably won't quit entirely. As I said in my first post (hours ago), I'll probably get back into the mood someday. But right now, the thought that the cretins over there will get use out of my sweat and hard work just nauseates me. I'll probably keep doing it for you guys eventually (and thanks for the support) but it's going to be a while before I can enjoy anything to do with this. The assholes have pretty much destroyed my desire to work my ass off so that they can use my work while heaping abuse over trivial bullshit. For some strange and whacky reason, it doesn't seem worth the while anymore.

I would rate this :autism:

But I can't.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom