Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rip Kingcomrade

ixg

Erudite
he was the realest motherfuckin chubby chaser i ever knew
rip, nigga

:for the emperor:

Car accidents are so random. In his honor, General Discussion should be renamed Kingcomrade.

uhjghvt

Scholar
I made a donation to the autoerotic asphyxiation prevention society in his name

good night sweet prince

ixg

Erudite
His mom came onto #fallout last night and told us he was in a car accident. he's not actually clinically dead but he's pretty much a vegetable now so I thought I'd go ahead and post this.
RIP

There's no reason to joke about such a tragedy. But kingcomrade would want us to, so we must.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
Wow, this is pretty shocking. He was a pretty good poster and often humorous. And I'm not meaning to sound like a dick, but are sure it was really his mom that told you that and not just somebody else trolling around? I never go to #fallout so I've no idea what kind of jokes some of you might try to pull in there.

Anyways -

:salute: + :honorblade:

Fat Dragon said:
Wow, this is pretty shocking. He was a pretty good poster and often humorous. And I'm not meaning to sound like a dick, but are sure it was really his mom that told you that and not just somebody else trolling around? I never go to #fallout so I've no idea what kind of jokes some of you might try to pull in there.

Anyways -

It's ixg.
202466.JPG

ixg

Erudite
Fat Dragon said:

Anyways -

Unlikely that it's a troll since his mom is in utah and the ip adress was from there
I mean unless somehow someone from Utah pulled it off

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Everyone who isn't on the Codex at least every day is sooner or later dead. They usually get better after a while.

Note: if this thread has a lick of truth in it, then I apologize to kingcomrade and his family and wish them good luck in all future endeavours. Hope you guys won big on the insurance. Thumbs up.

xuerebx

Erudite
Very nice seeing some of you take the shit out of a codex regular whose went through this, if it's true....=/

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Hey, you know how it is:

Pictures. Or it didn't happen.

That's how it works. kingcomrade knew this.

Andyman Messiah said:
Hope you guys won big on the insurance. Thumbs up.
As predisposed to heart disease and obesity as kc was, there's no way his family got much out of the insurance on him.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
I don't see how you guys are able to question this. Look at the facts; KC hasn't posted in awhile which is uncharacteristic of him and someone from a Utah IP came into #fallout and told us he had died.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom