Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rip Kingcomrade

POOPERSCOOPER said:
I don't see how you guys are able to question this. Look at the facts; KC hasn't posted in awhile which is uncharacteristic of him and someone from a Utah IP came into #fallout and told us he had died.

I think that fulfills all legal requirements for having someone declared dead at least.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
kingcomrade is a victim of a Uthanasian plot. Uthanasians set him up "for his own good".

Damn Uthanasians.

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
RIP.

[02] <Pooperscooper> how do you imagine KC died
[02] <GroupHugz> he chokes on a wal-mart pre-made sandwich
[02] <Pooperscooper> i imagine he farted so forcefully he broke his own neck
[02] <saikou> got run over by a train
[02] <saikou> i hope
[02] <Pooperscooper> he would derail the train
[02] <ixg> with the windows rolled down blasting jrpg remixes as loud as possible
[02] <ixg> yelling for the emperor
[02] <Pooperscooper> his suicide note is a drawing of wh40k

Murk

Arcane
can't fucking believe this man, as much shit as i talked about the guy he was alright for internet duders, pretty cool in #fallout too

:salute: indeed

uhjghvt

Scholar
you're supposed to post a fake chatlog of the mom saying it first thing you guys are really amateurs

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I was actually hoping to post something about this before it got out but yes, baby arm confirmed it in a phone call Saturday-ish (depending on your time zone). We don't know the full gorey details but [censored] passed away on September 23rd 2008 after failing to recover from injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident.

So yes, sadly kingcomrade has passed away. That leaves us asking, who will post WH40k pics now?

Also, who wants mods of GD?

(and his mum's not in Utah either).

:Never forget:

His family didn't want us to use his name on the internets. Bad DU! - baby arm

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
This is still suspicious to me...
Why did his mom go on the IRC channel to tell people about his demise?
Well, I sure hope it's a ruse of some sort, I like the guy.

Helton

Arcane
This is what I hate about this site. If we ever needed to be serious no one would believe it. Fair either way, though, he was joking about Fez and acting serious.

I'll watch over the shithole.

Clayton is gone. I will take over GD. It will be good because then I won't talk and instead will just throw certain threads to retardo. As mods were meant to be.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
DarkUnderlord said:
I vote Andyman Messiah, just because. Or give it to me because I'm a greedy bastard and want to rise in power. Isn't that a good enough reason?

sportforredneck or Helton must not become moderator.

RIP kingcomrade. :salute:

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
Also, I wanted to use this for a moment like this, but I can't bring myself to it now.
talesofiraqwar13xt8.jpg

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I think DU meant "who wants mods of GD?" as in "who the fuck WANTS a mod for GD?" Leave the spirit of kingcomrade in charge of General Discussion. A fitting tribute for one of my best internet friends.

But please give me the keys to retardo land. I have plans for that place. Plans that involve lots of cheese.

His final words... "900 penises haha".

Somehow, that seems fitting.

10mm0lc.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom