Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why does this site look the same as it did 5 years ago?

profreshinal

Arcane
There was a fall-out between the devs of this site. The only productive one was forced to leave and his content stolen by the remaining freeloaders. Since then absolutely nothing has happened and the only responses the excellent community gets from the dilettants are snarky oneliners and gratuitous meme postings like the one above. Ubi es Rex?

laclongquan

Arcane
HOW ABOUT A HELL OF A NOPE?
:timetoburn::rage::flamesaw::killit::baka::imperialscum::shunthenonbeliever:

Do you ever hear of "if it aint bugging, it doesnt need fixing"?
Or something alone the line of "It can always get worse"
Or something shorter like "active stupid".
Hell no. If it aint breaking, there's no need to mess with it.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Hey Man Tits,

Haven't you noticed any time even the slightest change is made here the apocalyptic shitstorm that ensues with every hopelessly autistic lurker coming out of the woodwork to swear by everything holy that he will hunt down and punish those who are responsible?

This site is kept in a hermetically-sealed state of stasis for your and my protection. Deal with it.

Revenant

Sure thing - we need more zoomer internet design elements such as built-in transparent pop-ups that make the rest of the website greyed out until they are clicked, link following without refresh and updating the web address and animated buttons with soyboy silhouette head icons. IT IS 2019 AFTER ALL

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Hey Man Tits,

Haven't you noticed any time even the slightest change is made here the apocalyptic shitstorm that ensues with every hopelessly autistic lurker coming out of the woodwork to swear by everything holy that he will hunt down and punish those who are responsible?

This site is kept in a hermetically-sealed state of stasis for your and my protection. Deal with it.

Yeah, good thing nothing ever changes around here, otherwise who knows?

We could end up with a forum full of "rating" buttons, a chat window, or all manner of other retarded millennial fuckness. Luckily that won't happen, amirite?

mondblut

Arcane
Hey Man Tits,

Hey Chris Pee,

please don't give DU any ideas :argh:

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
The Codex hates new things and everything that is modern.

Just look at how Oblivion was received.

Oblivion reviews tell you everything about Codex opinions on web design. It's true.

Generic-Giant-Spider

"Change is good" ranks up there with "the customer is always right" as one of those things that should earn you an execution.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
Actually I think the Codex is very trendy, with its color palette basically being 50 shades of grey. Alright, bluish-gray.

I'm convinced by 2050 the whole internet will look like the Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom