Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Is Kinkmaker gud?

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Is Pathfinger: Kinkmaker a gud game that is worth buying/playing?

• Yes, it is good

• No, it's shit

• I am ambivalent

• Haven't played it

• Kingmaker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Also ignore all of the reports of SJW stuff. It can be easily ignored as it's isolated to the companions that are specifically shit, and you can use more interesting companions and pretty much enjoy an SJW free main story and game.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
The game allows for some chilling NE roleplay...

2019-03-21-19-25-14-Pathfinder-Kingmaker.jpg
Kicking a dog is not an evil act.
Settle down Vampir.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
My first few minutes of the game were disappointing until I heard you can kill off obnoxious party member NPCs or let them die and aren't stuck with them... I think. That's one thing I hated about NWN2 - your companions could never die. It adds power and pathos when your characters are mortal and you suddenly lose them.

Incendax

Augur
I will say the Alignment system could use some polishing.
One of my games was a polite Lawful Evil despot. The game seemed to think being polite was a good action. It also seemed to think saving lives was a good action.
Regardless of how horrendous those lives were.

"Always happy to save a loyal constituent! Now back into the soul mines with you. Those 180% Income Taxes won't pay themselves!"

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Dog lives matter, Vampir.
That is because you have never seen a pack of homeless dogs. They could rip you apart like nothing. I really can't stand all that modern shit about dogs being the best friend of humans,i feel like vomiting. Dogs are scavenging predators that are susceptible to taming and could very useful in rural conditions,still they are animals and you can't trust animals.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
That is because you have never seen a pack of homeless dogs. They could rip you apart like nothing. I really can't stand all that modern shit about dogs being the best friend of humans,i feel like vomiting. Dogs are scavenging predators that are susceptible to taming and could very useful in rural conditions,still they are animals and you can't trust animals.
Luckily I don't live in Bulgaria. But you can trust animals as much as you can trust humans, which for you I guess is not at all. Per se.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Luckily I don't live in Bulgaria. But you can trust animals as much as you can trust humans, which for you I guess is not at all. Per se.
Hahahaha joke aside i was attacked by homeless dogs in Paris and not here :). Also i got attacked by a pack in Greece,but that is a pass. We were in a car and in some literal goat fucking rape camp that looked just like something from Fallout shacktowns.

Last edited:

Incendax

Augur
That is because you have never seen a pack of homeless people. They could rip you apart like nothing. I really can't stand all that modern shit about transients being the best friend of humans,i feel like vomiting. Homeless are scavenging predators that are susceptible to taming and could very useful in rural conditions,still they are animals and you can't trust animals.
They're good dogs, Brent.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

A better question would be, can it run comfortably on my minimalistic laptop, or do I need to risk using my work laptop for it?

Incendax

Augur
A better question would be, can it run comfortably on my minimalistic laptop, or do I need to risk using my work laptop for it?
The graphics in Pathfinder are not its strong point, so you can turn the settings down and probably run it on a potato. It’s certainly more potato friendly than POE2 or DOS2.

Last edited:

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Hahahaha joke aside i was attacked by homeless dogs in Paris andn not here :). Also i got attacked by a pack in Greece,but that is a pass. We were in a car and in some literal goat fucking rape capm that looked just like something from Fallout shacktowns.
Dogs can be useful, they're sometimes pretty cute too, but owning one in any metropolitan area is like owning those huge american pickups when you live in the city center.

cr0mag

Novice
Also ignore all of the reports of SJW stuff. It can be easily ignored as it's isolated to the companions that are specifically shit, and you can use more interesting companions and pretty much enjoy an SJW free main story and game.

The ppl going on about this nonsense didn't do the quests. The stronk independent whaman theme of Valerie and Amiri gets totally flipped by the end of their quest lines.

Cael

Arcane

The ppl going on about this nonsense didn't do the quests. The stronk independent whaman theme of Valerie and Amiri gets totally flipped by the end of their quest lines.
And why should they? They have outright hatred for the NPCs and therefore don't give a fuck about them and their quests. It is like saying Anomen is good after his quest if you did it, but I hate Anomen and I will never have him in my party other than to take him to an isolated area and gank him. Doing his quest? Fuck you!

Yosharian

Arcane

That doesn't make them interesting characters. Or their quests worthwhile.

The game would be 100x better with these characters simply removed.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

And why should they? They have outright hatred for the NPCs and therefore don't give a fuck about them and their quests. It is like saying Anomen is good after his quest if you did it, but I hate Anomen and I will never have him in my party other than to take him to an isolated area and gank him. Doing his quest? Fuck you!

Treat Amiri like big stupid attack bitch it is and she will fall in line quickly you don't know how to train dogs well its your fault Comrade, did not played past the Chapter II but I heard Valerie is also much more humbled the Orc and his slut are fun companions remind commissar of all those gopnik friends of his youth and stupid naive blad'ey from rich houses we fucked together while drinking vodka good times, the Ranger is taciturn and dependent Man who happens to be black and even undead Chick/Evul Dorf are not that much annoyig while pedo bait is actually fun to keep around. Its clear all NPCs are put there on Paizo demand and that Russian developers troll the SJWs hard. If te game is fixed and optimized will buy it even when I have huge backlog of games.

Cael

Arcane

Treat Amiri like big stupid attack bitch it is and she will fall in line quickly you don't know how to train dogs well its your fault Comrade, did not played past the Chapter II but I heard Valerie is also much more humbled the Orc and his slut are fun companions remind commissar of all those gopnik friends of his youth and stupid naive blad'ey from rich houses we fucked together while drinking vodka good times, the Ranger is taciturn and dependent Man who happens to be black and even undead Chick/Evul Dorf are not that much annoyig while pedo bait is actually fun to keep around. Its clear all NPCs are put there on Paizo demand and that Russian developers troll the SJWs hard. If te game is fixed and optimized will buy it even when I have huge backlog of games.
Reminds me of ToEE. There is that loud femiNazi bitch you can "marry" who refuses to do what you say and puts you down all the time. But she has that neat cleaver, which is a masterwork 1d10 handaxe. Solution? Take her to a random encounter with stirges and stand well back as she charges the swarm.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom