Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Am I gonna get a tag/be banned for callin' people fags

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Don't drink and shitpost, kids.

You are the type of sad retard that gets drunk alone then posts on the internet, lol.
Of course. What do you do? Go clubbing? Get fucked, normie.

Last edited:

PorkBarrellGuy

What is not funny is paying double for drinks I could buy in the Super Market.
Wish there were BYOB bars in Belém.

Bars are generally ripoffs but they can be nice for indulging in various cocktails that are just too much of a pain in the ass to do at home (how many people have fucking bottles of grenadine lying around, for example?)

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted

You are the type of sad retard that gets drunk alone then posts on the internet, lol.

I don't see what's sad about that.
Except that 95% of people out there are shit and not worth going out and drinking with.

Maybe for autistic dorks like you guys with social skills on the level of a dead possum.

I don't really drink much period aside from wine with dinner. That being said sitting alone in your basement getting smashed in front of your computer screen is literally pathetic. Like... that's 2 steps away from suicide pathetic.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted

Except that 95% of people out there are shit and not worth going out and drinking with.

Yeah give me an retarded rating to feel better about your pathetic miserable life.

"95% of people are shit!!!!" Maybe you're shit which is why no one has ever liked you and you never had any friend growing up.

PROTIP- best way to commit suicide; shotgun in the mouth.

Kitchen Utensil

Maybe for autistic dorks like you guys with social skills on the level of a dead possum.

I don't really drink much period aside from wine with dinner. That being said sitting alone in your basement getting smashed in front of your computer screen is literally pathetic. Like... that's 2 steps away from suicide pathetic.

Look, I also prefer to visit a nice bar or something with a couple good friends most of the time. But that opportunity doesn't present itself every time I want to have a drink. And in those cases I prefer drinking alone instead of going out with retards you can't have a conversation with after one beer. And besides, getting drunk by yourself is also nice every once in a while.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Yeah give me an retarded rating to feel better about your pathetic miserable life.

"95% of people are shit!!!!" Maybe you're shit which is why no one has ever liked you and you never had any friend growing up.

209295b3260ae8fe2753a3b5944196cf

Look, I also prefer to visit a nice bar or something with a couple good friends most of the time. But that opportunity doesn't present itself every time I want to have a drink. And in those cases I prefer drinking alone instead of going out with retards you can't have a conversation with after one beer. And besides, getting drunk by yourself is also nice every once in a while.

Nothing better than sitting in the pub with (a) good friend/friends, with just a couple of good beers and great conversation.

Last edited:

Kitchen Utensil

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted

European here. :negative:
But thanks anyway.

I'm European aswell, It's not hard to get a license for guns here(in most countries) unless you're severely autistic or mentally challenged(which I suspect you are).

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Asking DU if you're gonna get banned for doing something is a terrible idea as it'll lead to Star Stable or being banned.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yeah,infinitron some times gets drunk and lets the butthurt flow. Still he rarely banns people and mostly new fags that don't have any KKKs.

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Star Stable is too easy. You should make unlawful belligerents play Haven and Hearth instead.

Their goal should be to build a village of "Codexia", complete with palisade walls and all.
Yeah but the graffix of h&h are fugly and vomit inducing ever since they moved to 3D.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Star Stable is too easy. You should make unlawful belligerents play Haven and Hearth instead.

Their goal should be to build a village of "Codexia", complete with palisade walls and all.
Yeah but the graffix of h&h are fugly and vomit inducing ever since they moved to 3D.
It looks nicer in play than on screenshots since there's a lot of cute animations.

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I really hate how america appropriated freedom for itself. Communism is much more about freedom than capitalism is. Faggots.

Bester is right, Communism eventually creates the true freedom of anarchy by destroying the economy, and eventually rendering the state apparatus destitute and unable to maintain law and order.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I really hate how america appropriated freedom for itself. Communism is much more about freedom than capitalism is. Faggots.

Bester is right, Communism eventually creates the true freedom of anarchy by destroying the economy, and eventually rendering the state apparatus destitute and unable to maintain law and order.
None of them are for freedom,they all are about power.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Micormic is way better than anyone here because he gets on forums like this one and implies that he has a social life and has sex with actual women. Plus he's the life of every party, a social butterfly, the centre of all attention at every gathering and mature because he barely drinks.

I wish I could hang out with more people like him.

As to 'faggot' I think it's a great insult. Growing up in the eighties it was one of the worst things you could accuse someone else of. Of course now I don't care what other people do with their genitals in the privacy of their own homes as doesn't it affect me. But I really get sick of hearing how special faggots are because they are faggots. They aren't special, don't deserve anymore consideration than anyone else on planet earth just because of what they do with their dicks. In fact you could say they are abnormal but that's okay. As long as I don't have to constantly listen to how fucking faggoty special they are.

Other than that, 'faggot' still holds up to this day as a good insult, as that's what it is.

When my brother calls me up to chat, the first thing he says is, 'Fag. What's up?". Then I call him a 'Gaylord' and we have a conversation. He's fifty years old and obviously not as mature as Micormic.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
Micormic is way better than anyone here because he gets on forums like this one and implies that he has a social life and has sex with actual women. Plus he's the life of every party, a social butterfly, the centre of all attention at every gathering and mature because he barely drinks.

I wish I could hang out with more people like him.

As to 'faggot' I think it's a great insult. Growing up in the eighties it was one of the worst things you could accuse someone else of. Of course now I don't care what other people do with their genitals in the privacy of their own homes as doesn't it affect me. But I really get sick of hearing how special faggots are because they are faggots. They aren't special, don't deserve anymore consideration than anyone else on planet earth just because of what they do with their dicks. In fact you could say they are abnormal but that's okay. As long as I don't have to constantly listen to how fucking faggoty special they are.

Other than that, 'faggot' still holds up to this day as a good insult, as that's what it is.

When my brother calls me up to chat, the first thing he says is, 'Fag. What's up?". Then I call him a 'Gaylord' and we have a conversation. He's fifty years old and obviously not as mature as Micormic.

holy autism

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom