Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The elephant in the room... An MMOBA

RapineDel

Augur
I've found that most people who plays League of Legends have little to no interest in any other games. Games like that are for people who're competitive but are rubbish at any real life activities and have more in common with sports then most other video games.

That's fine, there's always going to be a market for that but don't pretend it's some kind of revolution that all other genres should follow. LoL is a video game for people who don't really like video games.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot

Candy Crush makes 3.9 million a day, therefore it must be one of the greatest games ever made?

Maybe you should do a bit of research and you would soon discover that the quality of a thing is cheapened the more it is exposed to a mass audience, its no coincidence that "art" is and has been only properly appreciated by a very tiny percentage of the worlds population.

Anyway good luck on your promotion to a DUMBFUCK tag, I salute you in your journey Sir! :salute:
I never said popularity = quality. I am saying MOBAs are massive and they are good, and so are MMOs. Once someone combines the two, it is going to change gaming. The fact that I need to explain this to someone like you is pathetic. Why even post online if that is the type of shit you come up with?

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I can't get over that there is only one fucking map to play on. Only an autistic jackass would enjoy that.
Most of them don't have one map though, I only play Midwars which is on a unique map and doesn't have all the grind. But the map is not really important, it is the interaction of the characters that makes the game. But that's kind of my point, put those interactions into a bigger game world and it will be killer.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I am surprised you people are so clueless about these games. 13 votes on Jarl's post which is completely wrong proves how far off the codex is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom