Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, fallout 3

Will you buy fallout 3?

• yes, pc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, console

• torrent

• won't touch

• Total voters

Herbert West

Arbiter
I won't even torrent it in the next few months. I'll calmly wait for reviews, patches, maybe some mods and then buy it used if I deem it worth the cash.

Ron Obvious

Novice
I bought Morrowind and Tribunal, I'm glad I still have them and think they're well worth the money.

I also bought Oblivion though, and every single one of its expansions. They're all worthless. Once you realize how useless it all is, you realize that there's no need to ever reinstall it. The level scaling, the boring, dead world, the consolized dumbing down. Not even 100 mods make it enjoyable or worth the effort (I've tried).

So no, I won't be buying Fallout 3. It's an obvious parallel: I own Fallout 1 & 2 discs and think they were well worth the money. Fallout 3 is consolized trash. It's offensive. It's the opposite of what you pay for and encourage.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I won't touch that shit with a stick.

Chefe:
- 50$

Not even worth my bandwidth.

Chefe:
- 50$

Who would want a launch box and some shitty clock, meh!

Chefe:
-150$

Kz3r0

Arcane
Chefe said:
I will purchase it as many times as there are votes for "torrent" and "won't touch" in this poll.
"torrent"
"won't touch"

xuerebx

Erudite
Ron Obvious said:
I bought Morrowind and Tribunal, I'm glad I still have them and think they're well worth the money.

Indeed, and agreed with the rest of your post. T'was such a fine game, still play it till today, perhaps the game I've played most. Hell I only use mods just for extra content, unlike in Oblivion.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
I might buy it.

However if WAR's performance is an accurate indication of how Fallout3 will perform on my system, I will be sad.

dragonfk

Erudite
Chefe said:
I will purchase it as many times as there are votes for "torrent" and "won't touch" in this poll.

Chefe you will go bankrupt. :twisted:

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Chefe said:

I voted "torrent" for your pretty eyes only.

Rhombus

Liturgist
Chefe said:

Thanks! Then when I don't physically remove it from the inventory of the local Gamestop store I can do so with a clean conscience...

Mister Arkham

Scholar
I'll probably pick it up eventually. The stuff that comes with the Collector's Edition is kind of tempting in a "at least if the game totally blows I'll get some neat swag" kind of way though.

Most likely, it'll depend on how bored I am around release time.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I don't even want to talk about this game anymore.

VonVentrue said:
Bethesda's Fallout 3 never happened.
It did happen. Fallout 3 is the true sequel. There's no other Fallout 3, this is it. You can't reject it's existence, you just don't play it. Van Buren isn't Fallout 3, Fallout 3 was created by Bethesda.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I will torrent it as many times as there are votes for "yes, pc" and "yes, console" in this poll.

Chefe

Erudite
ghostdog said:
I will torrent it as many times as there are votes for "yes, pc" and "yes, console" in this poll.

I accept your challenge.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I can honestly say that I'm not that interested in one of Bethesda's titles in many a year. I will, however, read as many reviews as I can about it *just in case* it turns out to be good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom