Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Opera is telling me that Codex is trying to steal my data

Sòren

Arcane
everytime i open rpgcodex (during the last few montsh or so), opera says that i shouldn't do that because codex is not trustworthy.

so, DarkUnderlord sells our data to CIA?

Sòren

Arcane
thing is, at first it just happened when opening the site. now it happens everytime i click a button.

Morkar Left

It's a bug in Opera. It should give you the warning that the Codex is trying to steal your soul.

Krivol

Magister
Ugh sweaty let's unpack this
Codex is a nazi site so it's obviously not trustworthy
It's basically a far-right recruitment facility, much like 4chan, looks pretty yikes to me
For real, this entire place is sooo yucky, I wish someone shut it down but all those incels would ree about their frozen peaches and nobody wants to deal with that

Just go fuck yourself, ok?

:love:

Krivol

Magister
It's basically a far-right recruitment facility, much like 4chan, looks pretty yikes to me
For real, this entire place is sooo yucky, I wish someone shut it down but all those incels would ree about their frozen peaches and nobody wants to deal with that

Reported for hate speech.
No you!

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Norfleet

Some browsers apparently have this peculiar idea of what data is valuable, and complain that other sites are attempting to steal this data even when there is obviously no data involved.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Movin' to the country,
Gonna eat a lot of peaches
Movin' to the country,
Gonna eat me a lot of peaches
Movin' to the country,
Movin' to the country,

Peaches come from a can,
They were put there by a man
In a factory downtown
If I had my little way,
I'd eat peaches every day
Sun-soakin' bulges in the shade

Movin' to the country,
Movin' to the country,
Gonna eat me a lot of peaches
Movin' to the country,
Movin' to the country,

Take a little naps where the roots all twist
Squished a rotten peach in my fist
And dreamed about you, woman,
I poked my finger down inside
Make a little room for an ant to hide
Nature's candy in my hand or can or a pie

Millions of peaches, peaches for me
Millions of peaches, peaches for free

Look out!

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I was once concerned about this. But then I decided that if someone makes dossiers about me for Mossad it should rather be Infinitron than some random bureaucrat in Tel Aviv.
And so I had peace of mind again.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Maybe you should stop browsing the Internet with Chinese spyware.

And browse internet with Five Eyes and gods only whose spyware instead Comrade? For Commissar Opera works ten times faster than Pale moon did and has all those plug-ins and VPN build in, besides I welcome my future Han Overloads, will be glorious:incline: after the rule of Anglo-Zionists.

:hero:

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

Reported for hate speech.

Go fuck your self with your girl friend dildo Profligate.

Sòren

Arcane
i noticed a pretty high correlation between the fraud warning and the epic games store add.

epic games store add and legeau of angels III.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom