Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cleve gets a documentary

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Why is Australia filled with sex predators?

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
final.gif

should be added to smilies tab

:gamingindustry:

Deleted Member 22431

I was there, the video is a waste of time, too drawn out and miss important information like Brenda Romero getting her claws on the auctioned stuff through an infiltrator on the Codex and stored it in her videogame museum, Ark of Covenant style.

I was shocked to see Cleve's picture of Brenda Romero without makeup. She looks like a thid-rate mature tranny.

And don't even think about suing me, Brenda. I live somewhere in the middle of Brazil. Do you have any idea where is this? No? I didn't think so. It's pratically jungle. Population of 209 million. You will never find me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bohr

Arcane
Cleve's story deserves better than a bad summary by a lisping YouTuber.

It has the Codex threads, at least. They've been archived in so many places by now that they'll live on after Brenda buys the Codex and limits access to authorised museum personnel only.

SniperHF

Arcane
I've read most of the saga here and elsewhere over the years but I think this is still a useful video for posterity.
Plus Cleve as Burt fighting penis monsters in Tremors is funny.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Cleve or someone go back and remove a lot of his more hysterically funny posts in that Sir Tech thread? If true, this documentary remains a valid archive of the events that you can't easily find anywhere else. But still, my favorite part of that youtube video is Cleve's original 2013 promo for Grimoire with all the flashy golden fonts detaining his own history of humiliation and final triumph. "Forced to wade hip-deep through unimaginable squalor!" It's funny because it's true, the poor guy. What doesn't kill Cleve just makes him stronger.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
If only his game would have a n UI not giving me headaches on resolution greater than 1024x768. Even Wiz7 had a better UI and that is really telling.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
@whoever is declining my post: are you really implying that grimoire has a good UI? Even a servicable one? I am not taking away anything from the game, it is just that playing it is a fucking chore, as you are fighting with the UI constantly.

cretin

Magister
Douchebag!
most of the disbelief around cleves story of an australian homosexual's apartment seemed to stem from the general blissful ignorance people have of just how depraved, predatory and hypersexual the average fag is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom