Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

pomenitul

Arbiter
You need Kotaku to tell you what the Codex has already uncovered?

edit: looks like the post I was replying to was deleted.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
WOTC's new art

236f03e1eb402151abe85d02f683c800.jpg

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Kotaku continues to slurp DOS2's asshole. I don't understand people's love for that game, especially the gaming so-called press.
Maybe because it's ...gasp...good.

Thank you for self-identifying.
Thank you for GET THE FUCK OUT!

That's about as clever as D:OS2. I understand now why it speaks to you. ;)
You just don't get it. Also, everyone who has a number in his nickname is a faggot. Beat this if you can!

You call me a faggot and then want me to 'beat it'? You seem fabulously optimistic. :D

Xeon

Augur
The one on the right is Edwin? looking good, Viconia and Jaheira looking nice as well.

If its a direct sequel wonder if Edwin will get a quest to get punished by Elminister to get his ending and become Edwina.

Manisan

Novice
If we have a Might e Magic XI it will be really a dream, but just if have JVC in the production.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Did Beamdog lose the rights to Baldur's Gate or how does this work? Will they still be able to sell their enhanced editions and so on?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It is real? Or is just a speculation?

The only way it's not real is if Larian have decided to troll us while namedropping another company and one of their registered trademarks. It's probably real.

Did Beamdog lose the rights to Baldur's Gate or how does this work? Will they still be able to sell their enhanced editions and so on?

Nah it doesn't work like that. Not typically at least.

Manisan

Novice
If is real, I wish larian don't mix more Divinity Original Sin with Baldur's Gate style - I found the Divinity original Sin the initial proposal very creative compared to Pillars of Eternity from Obsidian, I dunno if in DOS2 they remained the same :\ A isometric RPG don't need to be a BG ever to be good. If the news is real, this is going to be a bomb, the last game must be over 20 years old (ignoring SoD).

ArchAngel

Arcane
Expected responses:

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/05/30/baldurs-gate-3-announcement-teased-website-code/

We've reached out to Wizards of the Coast, but received "no comment."

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/05/30/baldurs-gate-3-may-be-in-the-works

IGN reached out for a comment and a representative from Larian Studios said they had no comment on the matter.
They tell us more than you think. They tell us this was a fuckup, Larian didn't want it to be known already.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom