Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Sykar

Arcane
Will this game have a soul?

Depends on how much cyberware you install.

Chrome is love, chrome is life!
bbcdc6bea6f6ee8c3e7ecc58ad581dfc.jpg

C639A758A81FE0E31B53228BA20B51D749E48F8B
d7ec14eb0c8d53620d6665375b6b1b5b.jpg
d7h7me1-02f49351-1387-432c-b3b2-ad832098a3bd.jpg
dan-luvisi-lms-judge-by-adonihs-d342k8m.jpg

b72f33fbf556f0cb64363dde11340073.jpg

5a79eff3331dbcd663b3deb292fb1e5d.jpg

312087-cyberpunk-cyborg-748x561.jpg

Last edited:
Like what ? Game is done in city and will be roling with a lot of cramped spaces. If you have 3rd person camera then you need high as fuck roofs which destroy atmosphere because otherwise camera can't work inside building. It is know problem for decades at this point.
If they would pick 3rd person camera they would have to shy away from most of interiors.
Cramped enough for you?
L7F4QvX.png
ggWAnFW.png

E3LbUnd.png

Imagine if cameras could be dynamic.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
I must be the only one that doesn't get the hype for Reeves.
When I was younger I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in but Keanu Reeves himself.

I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him as he read a magazine and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon though my niece started crying and I'm trying to calm her down because I didn't want her to bother Keanu, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So Keanu put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breastfed her right there in the middle of the hair salon.

Chill guy, really nice about it.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
What a cool video about this video game. I will discuss nothing abut its content in case it would derail the thread from further newsposting and clinical, soulless conversation about irrelevant things :)

S.torch

Arbiter
so they moved all the discussion to retardo land again or they just removed it?

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
i have no idea whether he retardos it or moves it to gd but its pathetic regardless

actually if he retardos it it's even worse because then even people with access can't keep on the conversation about non-pre approved topics

Xeon

Augur
Hope they show the net diving or something bit where he went to ice tub and then went to the net or something.

Mr. Hiver

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Spotted Johny in two places. One at the start where you are deciding how you look in a mirror - "Are you ready now?" line. he is leaning on some cabinet, something with screens on it to the right. And later where he seems to follow you in some quest, he hacks a dude with his silver hand from behind him.
Fuck yeah. Better that then some "jackie" cliche bot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom