Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ What's the hierarchy of Codex staff members?

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
That is incorrect. Vacuum is surely not a privation of good, but a portion of space that does not contain a single material particle. As it is a portion of space, it has being. By claiming the opposite you are begging the question in favour of materialism. Putting aside the question of real existence of ideal vacuum, that is.

OK, for a moment I thought you were a materialist.
I'm an idealist too, there's nothing else I could be with me being a chemist and theologist by education

I am a thomist in the sense of st. Thomas himself and Fr. Garrigou-Lagrange.

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Finally some straight answers instead of crumb trails ending in pre 2010 posts mod deleted in 2017. Incline thread.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
village_idiot.gif

Frozen

Arcane
Is DarkUnderlord the only admin? Does the Codex have super moderators besides regular moderators? Are there any other categories besides administrator and (super) moderators?

He is probably top person because he stinks of that condescending submissive bitch average joe Ned Flanders LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLoser type of Geydar shit that is admin on every forum ever.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Soon, everything will change.

Hahaha... hahahahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I really need to stop putting my internal thoughts into posts.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Theoretically, any super admin could do it. Potentially even regular admins, depending on where they have access.

The point is shared responsibilities/skills among the super admins; not every super admin gets (or wants) to do the same things as the others.

Mr. Hiver

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Just curious, are you even aware youve fully become a safe space and a breeding ground for retards and deranged imbeciles, or do you just translate that into idiotic "wah, wah, wah butthurt, something, something" brain farts?
Seeing how "it was so right and best for everyone" VD got stopped from moderating people out, why is it now a custom to protect the complete retards by behaving like dumb pathetic turds yourselves? Well, inifnitron most of all, naturally. Little dumb shit who gives user tags and locks me out of a thread - because it down to what he likes or not. Whats pleasing to him.
Yeah, yeah it was an idiotic attempt to make me butthurt about it, because of his own butthurt issues and desire to protect a couple of literal deranged imbeciles of special level. Because such incredible retarded turds are the ones that should be protected now. Woe is me?

It should be clear what i think about all of you, it hasnt changed and i see situation has become even worse since last time i was around, but it is precisely this kind of retardation and allowing it, that is the reason why i hold all or most of you in such contempt. In the very best case, - the very best, youve sold yourselves for clicks so... what else could you expect?

So, just curious, are you aware what youve become? Or is "awareness" too optimistic of a term and its only down to satisfying whatever shit pops up in your minds under Infinitron influence?

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Yeah, yeah it was an idiotic attempt to make me butthurt about it, because of his own butthurt issues and desire to protect a couple of literal deranged imbeciles of special level. Because such incredible retarded turds are the ones that should be protected now. Woe is me?
It appears that he succeeded.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom