Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So is this shit officially being tolerated on the Codex?

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
i thought cloaked figure was cool. i still can't believe spooky is CF.

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape
unfunnyspooky.png

z0nY5bw.png

Discord light mode is the work of the devil

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
mondblut has been extolling the virtues (or lack thereof) of underaged teens for years. No one cares, it's just words.

i have had that faggot on ignore for years. you're telling me he constantly makes jokes about molesting underaged kids?

and i get banned for saying fuck you to a moderator, and andhaira gets banned for asking about a bra size. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH.

RPG SHITDEX OFFICIALLY HONK HONK

If you can't joke about spitroasting preteens anymore, what can you joke about?

SpaceWizardz

Liturgist
In twenty or so years when there is a public database with everyone's internet post history on it how will you explain the context of this one to your friends and loved ones?

The codex having slack discord(wtf!) instead of text-only IRC is already pedo enough for me.
also this
Mods please reconsider my Discord! tag proposal.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
In twenty or so years when there is a public database with everyone's internet post history on it how will you explain the context of this one to your friends and loved ones?
I will tell them that if you can't joke about spitroasting preteens anymore, what can you joke about?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Iren got married to an old banged up career ho.
Leaving the Codex because you are married is so low energy.

The real man incites his wife to register her own account.
You need to update your shoutbox lore, Iren said his fiancee was 29 and that was 2 years ago.
I've never visited shoutbox and judging by the content I scroll through when I am bored enough, this is for the better. Anything else important that has been said there in the past 4.5years?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom