Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How to motivate your players to have sex realistically?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I agree with JarlFrank . Sex games that simply require you to fulfill some arbitrary sexual satisfaction bar tend to make gameplay halting and stuttering in nature. It's better to integrate sex into the game as a variety of different mechanics. I actually am trying to do something like with my own game, though I must admit, this is a difficult task. It hasn't really been pulled off well before.

Lilith's Throne.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-ECEfqHS3OsQTTsxEf6MNXsBETZzH9Xn

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Maybe your character could have some sort of misery/depression that increases as you spend time without getting laid. Or you could be like a vampire that has to 'feed' regularly. In Leisure Suit Larry you have to get laid, it is the objective of the game. But really this whole thing sounds a bit stoopid. I mean, if you make a character that has some decent dialogue and looks nice, a player will want to fuck it anyway. I bet the vast majority of people who played Bloodlines were desperate to sex every slutty female character in the game, it just didn't let you. Men don't really need any motivation.

Corvinus

Arcane
Odd question but hear me out.
I want to motivate my players to have sex in my game.
MORE IMPORTANTLY, I don't want sex to just be a bonus, like a little cherry on the top. It needs to be a need.
Any clue how to implemented? It has to be realistic.

If the dungeon they are exploring turns out to be a rape dungeon it will be both realistic and a need (for the ogres inhabiting it). Just handle that stuff tastefully, and, if your player say "no", they really mean "yes".

UnknownBro

Savant
Here's my solution that I'm going to implement into my game: Stress

Stress increases from combat, work, companions dying etc.
Stress reduces all your charisma actions proportionately, and extremely high stress reduces your combat efficiency by a small %
To reduce stress, you can get drunk at an inn (low stress decrease), get drunk at a feast (medium stress decrease), or have sex (100% stress decrease)

You have Clerics in your game?

Because if you do they'll better have another mean of reducing stress like praying for their god.

Or molesting children.

More authentic this way.

Corvinus

Arcane
14915.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom