Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer 2

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
They missed a great opportunity to reference Jurassic Park there.

Brainlet2

Educated
I cant play this game without my pc freezing every 30m, game is good but unplayable. What kind of asshole doesnt fix its game after 2 years.

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
I cant play this game without my pc freezing every 30m, game is good but unplayable. What kind of asshole doesnt fix its game after 2 years.

What are your specs? It could be a hardware issue.
Do you have VSync off? Leaving it off is apparently a bad idea, as then your system will try to run it at infinite framrate, which causes the hardware to go nuts. I've noticed that my GPU and CPU fan goes crazy with it off on some games, but once I turn it on it behaves itself.

Brainlet2

Educated

What are your specs? It could be a hardware issue.
Do you have VSync off? Leaving it off is apparently a bad idea, as then your system will try to run it at infinite framrate, which causes the hardware to go nuts. I've noticed that my GPU and CPU fan goes crazy with it off on some games, but once I turn it on it behaves itself.

My specs arent the best but my pc isnt a toaster, it runs ark at medium graphics without going nuts. Ill try the vsync thing to see if it improves.

Looks pretty cool, but WTF more lizardmen stuff? Should have been orcs... :(

they've been neglected for about two years until recently. Even the lizardmen side of the last DLC was honestly a bit disappointing, at least compared to skaven.

I think they're saving the harder remakes for later, so that makes me even more excited for the greenskins.

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Looks pretty cool, but WTF more lizardmen stuff? Should have been orcs... :(

they've been neglected for about two years until recently. Even the lizardmen side of the last DLC was honestly a bit disappointing, at least compared to skaven.

I think they're saving the harder remakes for later, so that makes me even more excited for the greenskins.
Tis a grudgin.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
fe6bd464d1.jpg

Shield of Aeons gives himself and every unit around him +60 armor (putting himself at 160 armor) and expert charge defense and the mace provides him with +40%AP, +44 Melee Attack and +40% non-AP weapon strength. Both on a 2minute cooldown and lasting ~24seconds. He also seems to just be completely immune to knockback, in the leaked-video he gets charged by imperial knights and doesnt give a shit. Maybe it's just because hes the literal rock of Itza or because CA finally gave non-mounted lords basic knockdown resistance so theyre no longer unplayable. Hopefully Grimgor and a few others get the same treatment.

fe6bd464d1.jpg

Shield of Aeons gives himself and every unit around him +60 armor (putting himself at 160 armor) and expert charge defense and the mace provides him with +40%AP, +44 Melee Attack and +40% non-AP weapon strength. Both on a 2minute cooldown and lasting ~24seconds. He also seems to just be completely immune to knockback, in the leaked-video he gets charged by imperial knights and doesnt give a shit. Maybe it's just because hes the literal rock of Itza or because CA finally gave non-mounted lords basic knockdown resistance so theyre no longer unplayable. Hopefully Grimgor and a few others get the same treatment.

Foot lords are going to need a lot more than just knockdown resistance to become competitive. Utility, like gor rok's abilities, is what they'll need too.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Beastmen will stay in their sorry state for a while longer

There was a statement on reddit recently, that BM will not be looked at for a LONG TIME. Its pretty obvious they will be working on hordes for TW:WH3 chaos factions (and maybe Ogres as hordes, or semi horde?), so to be honest I dont mind if BM are done after that. I am happy to wait if they get massive overhaul to their campaign.

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Does anybody know if there were any visual updates to the old worlds factions after wtw2 came out? I mean like models redesign, maps overhauls etc

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom