Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPGs where you can own a slave or pimp someone out.

Is the gaming industry a huge cuck that doesn't allow us to RP out our dark desires?

• Hail

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • My wife's boyfriend is coming over (aka 'No')

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I liek Fallout 3

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Exactly as the title sounds. Other activities are okay too as long as they are specially nefarious.

And anybody who says 'Fallout' gets the collar.

Codex Year of the Donut
You can straight up buy a slave in PoE2.
I assume you can also ally with the slavers but I never bothered, so maybe not.

Turuko

Learned
in Dickplomacy you can pimp prisoners in your brothels, both peasants and high-borne broads
mass rape your prisoners etc
i think there's some setting for homo relations too if you fancy that stuff

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I only know with mods. Skyrim has a lot of "enslave" mods. On Morrowind, i turned myself into an vampire, killed everyone in a farm,, lured some people to the house in middle of the farm, magically sealed the door and made then my cattle but used mods to do that too. But yes, few games allow you to do truly evil things. if i was an evil ruler in PF:KM, i would of course enslave feyfolk invading my lands, picking the most gorgeous to be my concubines and selling the rest as slaves. if an nymph or other fey say 3 times something, she will be bound by it, making then much more easy and reliable to be slaves and NEVER flee/rebel against her master than other "mundane" races. You can just put her inside an cold iron cage until she promises 3 times and torture with an cold iron spear until she is enslaved... That is what evil ruler should do in a fantasy setting with invasors. The most evil thing that you can do is just burn an village that i will not spoil and trade souls...

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
You own a slave in Rance games
And you basically pimp out Kanami in Rance 3
A mind control pimp is a build I've used for Arcanum/ ToEE, while in Fallout 2 I've played as both a black pimp and as Myron's crack (jet) whore.
There's also the princess maker/ Jack O' Nine Tails kind of games
Some of the fringier NWN modules have prostitution themes, most famously A Dance with Rogues
Oh and more famously the "other" Alicesoft series like Beats Blade Haruka and Daiakuji

th

Jack o Nine Tails

Last edited:

RepHope

Savant
Dragon Age 2:shitposting:

No but seriously you can own an uggo elf slave, I couldn’t fucking believe Bioware actually let you keep her.

You can straight up buy a slave in PoE2.
I assume you can also ally with the slavers but I never bothered, so maybe not.

Yeah i knew about this one. Sadly your interactions are very limited and it's just one guy.

in Dickplomacy you can pimp prisoners in your brothels, both peasants and high-borne broads
mass rape your prisoners etc
i think there's some setting for homo relations too if you fancy that stuff

It's the M&M mod?

I only know with mods. Skyrim has a lot of "enslave" mods. On Morrowind, i turned myself into an vampire, killed everyone in a farm,, lured some people to the house in middle of the farm, magically sealed the door and made then my cattle but used mods to do that too. But yes, few games allow you to do truly evil things. if i was an evil ruler in PF:KM, i would of course enslave feyfolk invading my lands, picking the most gorgeous to be my concubines and selling the rest as slaves. if an nymph or other fey say 3 times something, she will be bound by it, making then much more easy and reliable to be slaves and NEVER flee/rebel against her master than other "mundane" races. You can just put her inside an cold iron cage until she promises 3 times and torture with an cold iron spear until she is enslaved... That is what evil ruler should do in a fantasy setting with invasors. The most evil thing that you can do is just burn an village that i will not spoil and trade souls...

I've done some vile shit with mods too. Those things you mentioned while sufficiently evil, are unfortunately not doable in game as you said.

You own a slave in Rance games
And you basically pimp out Kanami in Rance 3
A mind control pimp is a build I've used for Arcanum/ ToEE, while in Fallout 2 I've played as both a black pimp and as Myron's crack (jet) whore.
There's also the princess maker/ Jack O' Nine Tails kind of games
Some of the fringier NWN modules have prostitution themes, most famously A Dance with Rogues
Oh and more famously the "other" Alicesoft series like Beats Blade Haruka and Daiakuji

Many people have recommended Rance to me. I might give those a try, thought the being a Japanese is a bit of a barrier for me. I had no idea you could do those in Arcanum. Sweet. As for fallout... you narrowly escape the collar.

Dragon Age 2:shitposting:

No but seriously you can own an uggo elf slave, I couldn’t fucking believe Bioware actually let you keep her.

I did not know about this. Huh.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Sims 3
Become a vampire.
Enslave women.
Impregnate them
Kill them when old.
Raise offsprings.
Kill the boys.
Girls stay home and entertain the Vampire Lord or whore themselves for cash.

buffalo bill

Arcane
Fallout 2 (the complete package)
PS:T (sell followers into slavery)
Serpent in the Staglands (enslave lesser beings)
Caves of Qud (enslave anything)

deama

Prophet
There's "Life With A Slave - Teaching Feeling", basically you're offered a slave by some "merchant" for saving his life (you're a doctor). You can either rape her (which she dies later because :() or you can groom her and later she will offer herself willingly.
:positive:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom