Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I hear my favorite music: poor people crying.

People here who somehow have shekels to play every AAA shit and watch every agit-prop piece from (((Jewwood))) but when it comes to donating to Codex are somehow to poor can go and suck Commissar's bolt pistol.
Kind person with eye patch and parrot occasionally gives them for free.
Also GOG after a year of nothing, suddenly decided to give Freespace 2 for free. Perhaps Epic giving promo stuff for free motivated them.

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
fVUQFtu.png

What's the problem?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I don't have a problem donating a few shekels to the KKKodex,but sadly it doesn't have a direct transaction option like gog. The hell will frieze before i give my info to that cancer paypal.

mogwaimon

Magister
It's good to have a face. Didn't even remember I already donated to the Codex.
of course the bourgeois must lord it over the rest of us and scoff, so small a pittance they sacrificed for their pomp and privilege that they forget the expense. it was inevitable that our egalitarian utopia would be co-opted by these classist nouveau riche, these economically-driven sycophants and idlers.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Feels good, man. Now I finally reap in the rewards of working my ass off for years. That day has finally come when it was all worth it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom