Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Why are people complaining about the epic store, then? If it's compareable to GoG and Steam? Yeah ok, it's another store to download from and visit, which is annoying but.. whatever, right? won't bother me much tbh.

Something to do with Tencent and China.

Also EPIC store doesn't have basic features like a shopping cart.

Honestly, I couldn't give less of a fuck about China or whoever profits from the Epic STore. I just want to play the game, where its accessable. I'm not trying to go into politics, so it's not really my fight, I just play games.
And as I said, it can be played without even opening epic launcher, something steam can't even do unless you use the offline feature, which is retarded, and I never do that, as most ppl don't I reckon.

The PC Invasion review gives me a lot of hope for being able to roleplay my character (killing everybody who has that "iconic" hairstyle ala Ellie's). I still don't have confirmation that you can kill companions yourself though.

Duraframe300

Arcane
The PC Invasion review gives me a lot of hope for being able to roleplay my character (killing everybody who has that "iconic" hairstyle ala Ellie's). I still don't have confirmation that you can kill companions yourself though.

You can. Either before recruiting them or after they leave. On supernova companions can die in your employ, so there as well.

You can. Either before recruiting them or after they leave. On supernova companions can die in your employ, so there as well.
Awesome. I can forgive other people's mistakes if I can correct them myself with bullets.

Is there as single good looking female character on this "game"? How POZZED is it on a scale from 1-10?
Dunno. I think some of them could be "good looking" if not for that haircut.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
If someone can show me a pretty girl character I might consider this game. If I wanted to see ugly girls I'd just go outside.

Spoilered because I don't know if it was posted before and because it is FUGLY worse than Mass Effect Andromeda.

1yTyztq.jpg

Duraframe300

Arcane

Quillon

Arcane
PCGamer:

There's a category of games I think of as Saturday morning cartoon games. They lack depth, but they are fluffy and easy to enjoy.

:dead:

:hero:

From the same review

If you don't go in expecting a deep systems-driven sandbox, it's a pleasure to breeze through.

Also by the same reviewer

https://www.pcgamer.com/why-building-is-fallout-4s-best-new-feature/

Why building is Fallout 4's best new feature

I think he accidentally played a ubisoft checklister instead of TOW.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I don't feel like even torrenting this game. I don't like First person combat in RPGs and I don't find Obsidian writing anything worth reading after Kotor 2 and MotB. And reviews say that even the combat they got is not even as good as one in Fallout 4 (and that one was passable).
What I will do is put Cohh's stream on my second monitor and watch him go through the trouble while I am playing PKM.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom