Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kings of Lorn - "A First-person Medieval Action-Horror"

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
This is going to be like those other U4 engine first person horror games with nice art direction and shit gameplay that all failed, isn't it.

thesecret1

Arcane
Enemy shows a splash or sparks upon getting hit and... that's it? Not looking very promising.

Tancred

Learned
That gameplay looks so unutterably shit. These people should be ashamed of themselves. It looks like a fucking alpha or vertical slice that you'd pitch to a publisher pending another 1-2 years of development, not sell as a final product.

EDIT: I see the gameplay vid is from 2018 tho? Maybe it got better but the new trailer doesn't look all that inspiring.

Max Heap

Arcane
It's out.

Pretty steep price at 34 dollaridoos.
Watched a bit of gameplay yesterday. Combat looks slightly better than in the 2018 version, but still ...eh... it sure ain't no hellraid.
At 20 bucks I might give it a try.

PrettyDeadman

This is going to be like those other U4 engine first person horror games with nice art direction and shit gameplay that all failed, isn't it.
You are wrong. This time the graphics will be shit too.

Andhaira

Arcane
It's out.

Watched a bit of gameplay yesterday. Combat looks slightly better than in the 2018 version, but still ...eh... it sure ain't no hellraid.

Its $12.99 for me...regional pricing FTW! :smug:

I wonder if I can buy it and gift it to someone in the west, thereby saving them 12 22 bucks?

Last edited:

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's out.

Its $12.99 for me...regional pricing FTW! :smug:

I wonder if I can buy it and gift it to someone in the west, thereby saving them 12 bucks?

If you can do it and earn commission on the difference... :philosoraptor:

Spike

Educated
:necro:
I played a bit of this around when it came out and never beat it. I am intrigued again and want to go back to finish. Anyone ever beat it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom